Thank you Madonna for not "aging gracefully"

ULIZOS

Thanks girl for not listening to all the bitter basic ass butches out there who make up about 95% of the population who think you need to cover it up, act your age, release some boring ass Ray of Light 2.0 garbage and spell check your tweets. You've given me nothing but LIFE these past few years and not a day goes by that I don't thank the Lord himself for giving us someone to look up with with such enormous testicles 30 years later. You've literally been there for me every step of the way since the day I was born and you're just as disgusting, un-PC, offensive and AMAZING as ever before (except during your little house mom / kid's book era, but water under the bridge, girl, all behind us now).

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17469-1328502990-35

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17207-1328503316-25

Madonna-in-Give-Me-All-Your-Luvin-music-

maxresdefault.jpg

madonna-met-gala-givency.jpg

set_madonna_grammys_butt_2.jpg

1395783024063.jpg

dot2jh4.gif

3e245e2fc45845090e53db224915b4a3.500x281

2f1cb6b000a5985e6e2d99689a8bfcaf4e4b21ea

I LOVE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

YES!!!!!!! Amen to everything!!!!!

The post-Richie years have basically been a complete rebirth. I still say it's awoken something in her...

Thank god for Madonna. Refusing to ever play by society's rules. Fuck 'em. Long live the Queen.

YES!!!!!!! Amen to everything!!!!!

The post-Richie years have basically been a complete rebirth. I still say it's awoken something in her...

Thank god for Madonna. Refusing to ever play by society's rules. Fuck 'em. Long live the Queen.

Totally, totally agree with you. She is TRULY inspired again, by her own fire inside, not held back or held down by anyone. Not feeling forced to tone it down, conform, and most of all ACT HER AGE. The Rebel Heart era is her best ever.

20 years from now all of today's hot female singers (if they're still around) will be thanking Madonna AGAIN for allowing them to have a career as they age.

FUCK YES!!!! And how dare any "fan" that calls her "desperate "!!! SHES DOING WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO!! Not what boring society wants her to consume too!!

She's fucking Madonna bitches!

I love how Madonna is still like the energizer bunny that keeps on going and going, and her batteries are still fully super charged and it doesn't look like the life will be draining from them soon, so all the haters and all the supposed "critics" can just go and stick a pole up their ass.

2010's is the best time I've had as a Madonna fan since the early 90's!!!!!!!!!!

THIS!!!!!!! :tigger:

This is, by FAR, my favorite era since the very early 90s. I don't even know how to describe it, but it is everything to me right now.

I have loved this woman since I was 6 years old, and I am now 37 and I feel like she has inspired me more in these years than any other time in my life. I love her SO much and I never want her to change, never want her to back down. I want her to keep stirring the pot, keep preaching her truth, keep putting herself out there in all her raw "this is me and if you don't like it, you can fuck off", beautiful, radiant glory and I KNOW she will because bitch, she's Madonna. (na na na NA NA)

I think she is aging gracefully. But also not gracefully. Do you know what I mean? I don't care to explain it atm, but she's doing both. She's everything. She's always everything. The thing you think she is, and the one you don't.

Madonna-in-Girl-Gone-Wild-music-video-ma

I think she is aging gracefully. But also not gracefully. Do you know what I mean? I don't care to explain it atm, but she's doing both. She's everything. She's always everything. The thing you think she is, and the one you don't.

I totally get what you're saying! That's why I put it in quotation marks. I think all of this Madonna is doing is something only an older, beautiful, well-established woman like Madonna could pull off. It's art at its finest and only a very mature artist could ever pull it off. Someone like Ariana Grande, although she's one of the flavors of the month and I personally like her probably doesn't know who Francis Bacon is and would just look ridiculous if she came out flashing her ass on the red carpet. There's an air of genius behind Madonna's stunt. Like the Britney / Christina / Madonna dyke wedding kiss. It was pure genius.

LIving for Love was a Francis Bacon painting that came to life. What's more graceful, intelligent and beautiful than that?!?!??!?! Some older woman singing piano version of her past hits? That's not graceful; that's predictable, boring and plain old conformism. And only Madonna could do that and then sing about golden showers a few songs later :lmao:

Imagine if she had aged gracefully???? The boredom with albums full of Ribbons Undone?

Ugh, imagine??? Imagine if Madonna went on a faux-jazz tour singing the standards and jazzy adult contemporary versions of her hits. All covered up. With a handful of new ballads sprinkled in. And a few conversations with the audience about how she's all grown up and mature now and how she's seen the light.

I'm so glad there wasn't a Ray of Light tour. I LOVE ROL, but seriously. That would've been a snooze fest.

Imagine if she had aged gracefully???? The boredom with albums full of Ribbons Undone?

concept_grandmere2.jpg

"Madonna, the knitting tips book, now available for all her fans!".

:snore: