Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

I love the video! I loved it immediately. The cameos were unnecessary (because most of them weren't on the set) though.

I love the colours, energy, attitude, all the small details in costumes and set. She looks radiant and acts like she doesn't give a fuck.

This is what she needed to do. This feels right.

I´m really proud because she´s back at the hot 100 with everything against her, but seriously, she´s madonna!!!! number 84 is not something to be happy about.Proud because all the system is against her, but number 84...even mariah´s last number 1 hit single :laugh: peaked at number 82(?)!

I´m really proud because she´s back at the hot 100 with everything against her, but seriously, she´s madonna!!!! number 84 is not something to be happy about.Proud because all the system is against her, but number 84...even mariah´s last number 1 hit single :laugh: peaked at number 82(?)!

You just said it "with everything against her" so what is there not to be happy about?

Third single, a biggest hit? Without airplay and minimal sales. Thats amazing!

This time streaming worked for her advantage.

She should ft. some hot artist from now on.

Seeing the stupid world we are in, with stupid moguls deciding stupid things, number 86 is one of her biggest succeses. It's far difficult to have a number 86 with zero support than a number 1 with all in your favour.

Tom Tom Fashions made it, and they are apparently working on trying to get them mass produced so that we can allllllllllll have one. I'll bet they have received lots of requests!

And as soon as it's available, I'm definitely getting one! That shirt is the tits.

I want that top!

Seeing the stupid world we are in, with stupid moguls deciding stupid things, number 86 is one of her biggest succeses. It's far difficult to have a number 86 with zero support than a number 1 with all in your favour.

stupid world, stupid moguls deciding stupid things...don´t get me start talking about it!!!! you are right, especially becasue this song has been out for months.If only they didn´t leak it, and the performance of the song-the video and the release date have been similar/closer...

Guest Pud Whacker

It absolutely made MY DAY yesterday that she hit the Hot 100! I was so scared this would be her first album without a hit! :rotfl

^I've seen interscope pushing Rebel Heart a bit more on social meida like facebook after BIM started becoming viral. Maybe they will do a radio push

Tom Tom Fashions made it, and they are apparently working on trying to get them mass produced so that we can allllllllllll have one. I'll bet they have received lots of requests!

And as soon as it's available, I'm definitely getting one! That shirt is the tits.

Love the shirt and print. They posted this early June on FB.

11390538_823723141016420_554730570148432