Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

Guest Rocco Papa

:bow:

im thrilled. i want her to have a hit off this album very much.

Unfortunately, at this point, it looks like madonna cant get a hit without a featuring. And i hate that.

for me, Living For Love and Ghosttown are far superior songs and videos. if she sees that the public and her fans prefer this, we probably can look forward to more songs and videos like this in the future.

True, but I love that Madonna stuck to her guns artistically and made sure that LFL and GT were released as the first two singles. As much as I love BIM, it doesn't work as the first single from this album. She could've gone the commercially safe route, but she didn't.

Guest Pud Whacker

True, but I love that Madonna stuck to her guns artistically and made sure that LFL and GT were released as the first two singles. As much as I love BIM, it doesn't work as the first single from this album. She could've gone the commercially safe route, but she didn't.

Oh yes. Absolutely. The performances we got for #Living are amazing!

And don't get me wrong, I'm loving this Madonna Monsoon of BIM! She's very Edina!!!

hJtgqKG9.gif

#DisMaHood! :rotfl:

:thumbsup:

Youtube is showing 13.6million views now but Vevo is on 12.5million!?!? Does Vevo only update every now and then.

LFL and GT both deserved to be big hits as they're genuinely good songs but I'll take anything at the moment!

She really does look great! Even haters on YouTube admit M looks good. Most of them think she looks like she's in her 30's.

I'm glad BIM is racking up those Youtube views. I'd really love for it to crack the top 40 on Billboard Hot 100. If there's any song from RH that has a chance at being a hit, I think it's BIM.

:bow:

im thrilled. i want her to have a hit off this album very much.

Unfortunately, at this point, it looks like madonna cant get a hit without a featuring. And i hate that.

This was my problem with BIM. But I've come to terms with it, and ejoying the song for what it is (it is no I'm addicted or Future Lovers, but it's silly and cute as Bday song). Hope the song does well.

Damn I wrote a response to all this mess and it's not here. Where'd it go? Did I post it in the wrong thread?

Go to your profile and check "posts." Then you'll see it and find out which thread it was posted in.

Guest Pud Whacker

Go to your profile and check "posts." Then you'll see it and find out which thread it was posted in.

Oh Sloane!!! We almost got away!!! :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker

This was my problem with BIM. But I've come to terms with it, and ejoying the song for what it is (it is no I'm addicted or Future Lovers, but it's silly and cute as Bday song). Hope the song does well.

Me too! The video made the song grow on me!

Guest Pud Whacker

You think you guys are going to censor me??!?!?!??!?!

Raul, go clean the Gorgonzola off your wee wee!!!

:rotfl:

Oh Sloane!!! We almost got away!!! :rotfl:

Oh is there some kind of drama here? I had no idea. Forget I was here lol

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh is there some kind of drama here? I had no idea. Forget I was here lol

Nah, I was just teasing!!! X

In theory, you would think for an artist like Madonna a song like Ghosttown would be the safe single choice. In another place and time that song would've been massive! For years everyone was bitching about her collabs and trying to appeal to the youth etc. So she releases a "classic", solo Madonna song and it still gets ignored. Madonna doing Trap music and wearing grillz, cavorting around with 20 something's at 56 yrs old DOES seem like the riskier choice to me, especially considering the "feedback" since HC. I truly believe if the leaks didn't happen, the first single (no matter what they chose) wouldve at the very least charted on the Hot 100.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Did anyone comment yet on Madonna's hair in this video not being just the usual blonde? Usually there are many who complain about that. This is the first pink hair in a Madonna video right?