Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

Guest Medoner

I almost wish that M was in her 20s in the 2010s, just to see how the vanilla-flavored, cookie-cutter, uncultured airhead pop tarts (T-Swift, Ariana Grande, etc.) would pale in comparison to someone like her. I mean they already do miserably and she's in her 4th decade of being a pop star.

I see:

Me too!

I also just pulled it up on a different browser, and it's showing 10,921,237.

??????

SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT. :stir:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I don't think they count repeated viewing. Don't they just count one view per hour per IP address?

I don't think they count repeated viewing. Don't they just count one view per hour per IP address?

From my experience of uploading videos to YT...Every 10 seconds of play is considered 1 view, regardless of IP address...so after 10 seconds of BIM (the first time you see Madonna on screen pulling the strings) click the refresh button...as far as those automatic repeat sites I'm not sure how those views count...cheers!

EDIT...You can also have as many tabs as you want and have the video playing for 10 seconds on each tab and every time you click "'REFRESH" it's 1 view towards BIM, or whatever video you gt playing!

thought it was 35 seconds?

I know from uploading videos to YT, so just from my experience it's every 10 seconds...if you want to refresh the page every 35 seconds of play it's still better than watching the entire 4:02 if you're looking to quickly pile on the view count...cheers!

I know from uploading videos to YT, so just from my experience it's every 10 seconds...if you want to refresh the page every 35 seconds of play it's still better than watching the entire 4:02 if you're looking to quickly pile on the view count...cheers!

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Nemo, you are our wonderful Queen of Gifs ! Love them all

Thank you, Jan. :inlove: I'm not a Queen of anything, just being inspired by and having fun trying to do the real Queen justice. Glad that you are enjoying them!

Over 11 million views :thumbsup:

GO MADONNA!!

kJb6RKJB.gif