10 Times Madonna Sprinkled Her Videos with Celebrity Cameos

madmark

Seriously... people who insult Madonna for having celeb cameos soon after Taylor need to learn their POP HERSTORY.

Madonna has been doing this for quite some time, with the 'Eroitca' era being my fave for videos and guest-stars.

I love that the article is pointing this out, because it seems as if a bunch of other media sources haven't a clue. I swear, some of the flock of "journalists" of late seem to barely understand a world before artists like Beyonce and Toilet Swift. The short term memory of mainstream culture ANNOYS me.

Anyway, check the article out, forgive me if it's been posted already. I see they forgot to mention the delicious Big Daddy Kane in the videos listed.

Also, add any more cameos you can think of, even if they aren't as huge, there has been a plethora of guests in her videos!

tumblr_mhr8al3XXE1s0x5wto1_500.gif

Link: http://www.instyle.com/news/10-music-videos-madonna-sprinkled-with-cameos

Do Taylor Swift fans really make a fuss about it? How stupid. Models in videos? Well, I guess Ms Swifts video is kinda reductive then. George Michael did it long before. And with real supermodels. And yeah, even Madonna took this road before Swift. GGW, anyone? As far as I know the video has the most expensive male models. One of them, Sean O'Pry, later appeared in Swifts video for Blank Space.

Adding some celeb cameos: Deeper and Deeper: Udo Kier, ChiChi LaRue

Rain: Ryuchi Sakamoto

It's those teenage fans who have all the time in the world to make something out of nothing. The Bad Blood video is terrible. I hate it and I say it as someone who likes Toilet Seat. It's her worst single

It's those teenage fans who have all the time in the world to make something out of nothing. The Bad Blood video is terrible. I hate it and I say it as someone who likes Toilet Seat. It's her worst single

True about the fans... but honestly, what was bothering me even more was the articles written by "journalists" who you would think could research just a tad.

Anyway, it's nice to see articles such as the one above pointing out the history of her videos, and the fact that there was even more cameos than what was listed, from models to actors, etc.

What an amazing set of videos this woman has! :laugh:

he original queen of pop dropped her music video for “Bitch, I’m Madonna” earlier this week and it bravely matched Taylor Swift’s cameo-packed “Bad Blood” affair. And while Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Beyoncé, Rita Ora, Chris Rock, and Nicki Minaj are just a few of the musical heavy hitters who make the piece as star-studded as the front row at her L.A. concerts, it’s not the first time the diva has invited celebrities inside her court. From Justin Timberlake to Naomi Campbell, Mike Myers to Pharrell Williams, Madonna has her fair share of megawattage friends. Below, 10 surprising cameo appearances in her Madgesty’s videography.

RELATED: Madonna Debuts Her Star-Studded "Bitch I'm Madonna" Video

1. Back in 2008, Pharrell Williams appeared as Madonna's Birkin handler, backup dancer, and singer in "Give It 2 Me."

2. Sofia Coppola and Debi Mazar were the perfect fit for the party-loving crew the star assembled for her newest video. In 1992, the two appeared alongside the singer as disco-loving divas in "Deeper and Deeper."

3. Justin Timberlake was Madonna's first choice for the role as her boy toy in 2008's "4 Minutes."

4. Nicki Minaj and Madonna's friendship is nothing new. The rapper appeared as a cheerleader and Marilyn Monroe wannabe with M.I.A. in "Give Me All Your Luvin'" in 2012.

5. Even ambitious blondes need a guardian angel, and that's the role Christopher Walken portrayed in Madonna's 1993 "Bad Girl" video.

RELATED: Lourdes Leon Steps Out with Silver Hair

6. There's no denying that the Material Girl makes the people come together. And that's exactly what she did in her "Music" video, with Ali G (Sacha Baron Cohen) as her chauffeur.

7. Which playmates did Madonna want in her 1993 "Erotica" video? Naomi Campbell, Isabella Rossellini, and Vanilla Ice, of course.

8. Leave it to Terrence Howard to play the singer's post-apocalyptic dance partner in "Ghosttown" earlier this year.

9. Rupert Everett was Madonna's patriotic sidekick in "American Pie."

10. The one and only Austin Powers (Mike Meyers) tried to give Madonna some of his mojo in "Beautiful Stranger."

True about the fans... but honestly, what was bothering me even more was the articles written by "journalists" who you would think could research just a tad.

Anyway, it's nice to see articles such as the one above pointing out the history of her videos, and the fact that there was even more cameos than what was listed, from models to actors, etc.

What an amazing set of videos this woman has! :laugh:

Agree totally with you Madmark. Whilst the teenage fans of Taylor are annoying to the extreme with their ignorance and arrogance, I can understand why as a lot are still kids. However, no excuses for journalists who not only don't research but just seem to repeat wildly inaccurate garbage found on teen and tabloid gossip blogs.

Re Madonna's cameos, always have loved them. My personal favourite is still Christopher Walken from Bad Girl.

he original queen of pop dropped her music video for “Bitch, I’m Madonna” earlier this week and it bravely matched Taylor Swift’s cameo-packed “Bad Blood” affair. And while Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Beyoncé, Rita Ora, Chris Rock, and Nicki Minaj are just a few of the musical heavy hitters who make the piece as star-studded as the front row at her L.A. concerts, it’s not the first time the diva has invited celebrities inside her court. From Justin Timberlake to Naomi Campbell, Mike Myers to Pharrell Williams, Madonna has her fair share of megawattage friends. Below, 10 surprising cameo appearances in her Madgesty’s videography.

RELATED: Madonna Debuts Her Star-Studded "Bitch I'm Madonna" Video

1. Back in 2008, Pharrell Williams appeared as Madonna's Birkin handler, backup dancer, and singer in "Give It 2 Me."

2. Sofia Coppola and Debi Mazar were the perfect fit for the party-loving crew the star assembled for her newest video. In 1992, the two appeared alongside the singer as disco-loving divas in "Deeper and Deeper."

3. Justin Timberlake was Madonna's first choice for the role as her boy toy in 2008's "4 Minutes."

4. Nicki Minaj and Madonna's friendship is nothing new. The rapper appeared as a cheerleader and Marilyn Monroe wannabe with M.I.A. in "Give Me All Your Luvin'" in 2012.

5. Even ambitious blondes need a guardian angel, and that's the role Christopher Walken portrayed in Madonna's 1993 "Bad Girl" video.

RELATED: Lourdes Leon Steps Out with Silver Hair

6. There's no denying that the Material Girl makes the people come together. And that's exactly what she did in her "Music" video, with Ali G (Sacha Baron Cohen) as her chauffeur.

7. Which playmates did Madonna want in her 1993 "Erotica" video? Naomi Campbell, Isabella Rossellini, and Vanilla Ice, of course.

8. Leave it to Terrence Howard to play the singer's post-apocalyptic dance partner in "Ghosttown" earlier this year.

9. Rupert Everett was Madonna's patriotic sidekick in "American Pie."

10. The one and only Austin Powers (Mike Meyers) tried to give Madonna some of his mojo in "Beautiful Stranger."

I don´t count the performers of her songs as cameos...

The bullfighter in Take A Bow was hot whoever he is :p Toilet Swift is just another bubble gum ditz who admittedly has lasted longer than I thought she would, but still let's see if she actually lasts a decade, never mind three like Madge has.

Debbie Mazzar was also in the True Blue video ;)

and what about his father in papa don´t preach? (not her real father, but the actor)

Yes, that's right. Danny Aiello. What an emotional video... at the end, when he finally accepts the situation, and embraces her. Makes me cry.

USWBV0500441_640x480_01.jpg

M4BQtHA.jpg

You don't understand!! Taylor Swift created the concept of cameo, the same way Gaga created black and white videos and shirtless dancers.

Madonna is just unoriginal!

Guest Medoner

You don't understand!! Taylor Swift created the concept of cameo, the same way Gaga created black and white videos and shirtless dancers.

Madonna is just unoriginal!

power of goodbye....

was Visnic at the time already manous?

Yes I believe Goran Visnjic was on the show ER at the time, or was about to go on it.

He's got a smoldering look.... I can definitely see why Madonna liked him.

goran-48.jpg

And let's not forget that Benicio Del Toro was in "La Isla Bonita"... but that was pre-fame days. Still so cool that he was there, looking lovingly on at our Queen. :-)

madonna-di-spalle-e-un-giovanissimo-e-sc

if he is really Benicio, that´s a real cameo!!