Favourite RH video so far?

Favorite RH video so far?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite RH video so far?

I don't understand some fans saying they've only watched a video once.

Anyways for me it's BIM

I'm wondering if I should mention that I never finished watching Ghosttown. I got bored 3/4 into it and turned it off.

Anyway, Living For Love for me.

Keep on watching BIM on repeat!

Tried watching GT again. Still find a little boring, but love their dance at the end.

Did not like LFL too much at first, but still growing on me after all this time.

Living for love, no question obviously! The video is great, on so many levels. The subtle effects, the color, the feminist subtext and the whole Madonna against critics/ageism... The video fits in perfectly with her on going discourse about not stopping and going for it (Give it 2 me, Beat goes on, Jump, ...). Looove it! Masterpiece!

Love all three but I picked Ghosttown. There's an elegance about the conceptualization and presentation of hope through the story and dance in the video that I like a lot.

A difficult choice to make because all three affect me in unique and positive ways. Thank you, Madonna!! :inlove:

Living for love. It's still a magnificent music video. It's unusual first single video from Madonna, because in the end it's very simple. But that is the reason I love it. There is theme and a message and the focus is on her.

The video is pure positive energy - a tour de force. The directors did a great job with different scenes and specially with the colors. Those 50 shades of red are life. I also love the added sound effects.

Even though there is a part in the middle where the editing is too fast for my taste, the editing is still well done and fits the music.

Her looks are inspiring and beautiful - iconic. She looks like a true reigning queen of pop.

tumblr_njdf24VA5F1qfwwamo5_500.gif

And Living for love is still my favorite song on the album. No, it's one of my favorite Madonna single. Period.

BIM is the most fun we've had in ages (other than the head dip at the Grammys) and GT is neat, but what makes LFL the best for me is the pure artistry of it. It's vivid and lush and symbolic and warm and constructed and presented and personal and everything. For me this is every reason why the girlie show has been her best tour. BIM is a cold beer on a hot day, GT is a nice brandy, LFL is a rich vintage red.

• 2 weeks later...

Living for Love was the only one that felt original to me. A performance art piece on a soundstage inspired by a Bacon painting. The iconic pose at the end when she whips the red cloth. Brilliant.

Ghosttown was great but a little too on the nose. More like a 90s vid.

BIM is new for Madonna, but basically like most of the "ratchet" videos out there, just with a Madonna touch.

Living for Love was the only one that felt original to me. A performance art piece on a soundstage inspired by a Bacon painting. The iconic pose at the end when she whips the red cloth. Brilliant.

Ghosttown was great but a little too on the nose. More like a 90s vid.

BIM is new for Madonna, but basically like most of the "ratchet" videos out there, just with a Madonna touch.

Funny, to me LFL feels like one of her late 90's videos. I feel like that's when her videos started becoming more like photo shoots/a series of gorgeous pictures. GT feels more like her classic 80's/early 90's videos, the ones that relied on an actual story.....almost like a mini movie. BIM is fresh for her, definitely feels modern.

Surprised GT is so low.. a shame about the grillz but that's my fave. I've only saw LFL and Cunt I'm Madonna once but I liked the latter, even though I prefer Jimmy Fallon version.

You must watch this!