Amy Schumer to open for Madonna !

like Madonna is even going to be around or even near the venue for the opening act :lmao:

don't you know she will study her for the next Madonna's comedy tour? nothing it's by coincidence :1251:

^ speaking of coincidence, if Chris Rock is in BIM video does that mean he might also be an opening act, too?

I'm not too sure how I feel about having a comedian open for a music event, like what's next, BINGO night?

Guest eroticerotic

Electric Guitar/Rocking Out showin muscles, and Amy Schumer at MSG = so far I like what's coming from the Rebel Tour!

I'm not sure how this is going to work in an arena full of drunk high and excited Madonna fans who usually dance around and don't stand still will be difficult to get our attention and keep it.

I'm not sure how this is going to work in an arena full of drunk high and excited Madonna fans who usually dance around and don't stand still will be difficult to get our attention and keep it.

I think Amy Schumer and Madonna's key demographics are similar. Amy's may skew younger but it should work out quite well

We’re only midway through 2015 but it’s seems safe to declare this the year of Amy Schumer. She’s already hosted the MTV awards; the third season of Inside Amy Schumer has been sharper and funnier than ever; her movie Trainwreck will debut on July 17; and she’s even won a Peabody. What else is left? Opening for Madonna, of course.

Schumer tells EW that she’s a lifelong “huge, crazy” Madonna fan (the video she tweeted out—see below—of a young Amy Schumer singing ‘Like a Prayer’ backs this up). “I murdered all her albums :superman: ,” she says. “It was the craziest thing. Chris Rock called me a couple of months ago and was like, ‘Madonna wants your phone number.’ I’m like, I can’t believe you have my phone number!” :lol:

Before she knew it, her Madgesty asked if she’d open for her in New York this September. “My answer was of course,” Schumer says. “There is no one in the world I’d want to open for more. I was just jumping up and down and called all my girlfriends from high school.”

And while she may be a little nervous—”These shows could be really rough for me because they’re waiting for Madonna and then I’m out there telling jokes”—she knows there’s one happy benefit to this gig. “I’m just excited to be close up to the stage and scream sing her songs.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/23/amy-schumer-madonna-shows

We’re only midway through 2015 but it’s seems safe to declare this the year of Amy Schumer. She’s already hosted the MTV awards; the third season of Inside Amy Schumer has been sharper and funnier than ever; her movie Trainwreck will debut on July 17; and she’s even won a Peabody. What else is left? Opening for Madonna, of course.

Schumer tells EW that she’s a lifelong “huge, crazy” Madonna fan (the video she tweeted out—see below—of a young Amy Schumer singing ‘Like a Prayer’ backs this up). “I murdered all her albums :superman: ,” she says. “It was the craziest thing. Chris Rock called me a couple of months ago and was like, ‘Madonna wants your phone number.’ I’m like, I can’t believe you have my phone number!” :lol:

Before she knew it, her Madgesty asked if she’d open for her in New York this September. “My answer was of course,” Schumer says. “There is no one in the world I’d want to open for more. I was just jumping up and down and called all my girlfriends from high school.”

And while she may be a little nervous—”These shows could be really rough for me because they’re waiting for Madonna and then I’m out there telling jokes”—she knows there’s one happy benefit to this gig. “I’m just excited to be close up to the stage and scream sing her songs.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/23/amy-schumer-madonna-shows

Ahh, so sweet of Amy. Notice how talented witty women always love Madonna. The unfunny nasty horrors who are lucky to even be famous put her down but the true stars seem to always be fans.