Devil Pray the cancelled fourth single...

why are we even discussing body shop in this thread??? lol THAT would be the worst choice ever!

ever

with this video she may as well go all satanic illuminantii on their asses.

why are we even discussing body shop in this thread??? lol THAT would be the worst choice ever!

ever

with this video she may as well go all satanic illuminantii on their asses.

LOL.... If you think Madonna blurting out a bunch of dated drug references is a good idea then you are as delusional as her management team. After the BIM video hate, I'd like to take a break from hearing GP accusing her wanting to be hip. Bring on Body Shop, Joan Of Arc or even RH and kill it.

she should just release&make videos for devil pray & body shop. i think the latter one is gonna surprise people if they hear it and see the video. i don't know why she tries with songs like bitch I'm madonna and all that crap when she has so many innovating interesting little pop songs that could draw in a new audience.

Let's not forget HeartbreakCity and Beautiful Scars.

she should just release&make videos for devil pray & body shop. i think the latter one is gonna surprise people if they hear it and see the video. i don't know why she tries with songs like bitch I'm madonna and all that crap when she has so many innovating interesting little pop songs that could draw in a new audience.

Yeah but BIM has had more impact than 2 "interesting little pop songs" she released first

Personally I LOVE Devil Pray and so does Madonna and millions of other fans. Its a gorgeous song with an amazing beat and clever lyrics!! It makes people relate to the message and makes them wanna sing along with the nice melody. Stop with this crazy hate for the drug references, they make sense and catch attention. Overall feel of the song somehow reminds me of Frozen. Its like a modern, polished version that has similar dark feel to it. But if you must insist against DP, at least pick radio friendly songs like Hold Tight, Iconic, Heartbreak City and Inside Out. Body Shop is just gonna make people confused out of their minds.

I don't hear any silly and not very interesting drug references in Body Shop - do you? Can you imagine what a field day haters will have once again with madonna talking about drugs and trying to be 'hip' with the kids? Come on - Body Shop is mature and interesting at the same time... radio friendly friendly indeed.

I can see your point. In a way, it's hard to keep explaining to narrow minded haters key basic points (and they tend not to get them anyway)...

I don't know though... Devil Pray lends itself very well to so many ideas for videos, and it's more catchy than Body Shop.

This thing that only 'kids' do certain things (having fun to start with) is a bit of a misrepresentation of what society and life really are though. Though I can see why you are wary of another excuse to attack Madonna, I don't know if she really cares... DP is not pro-drugs: we all know where she stands on the matter. But I can see that those who want to twist it can play with it...

I don't know, you have a point, but I don't know...

Madonna: This Brazilian DJ Is Trying to Get Your Attention With a Newspaper Ad

By Jackie Frere | August 11, 2015 7:09 PM EDT

Instead of starting a Twitter campaign, Nick Deboni seeks Madonna's remix approval through the Los Angeles Times.

Like Madonna once said, life is a mystery.

So when an 18-year-old DJ named Nick Deboni placed a classified ad in the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday (Aug. 11), it's no wonder he was channeling one of his favorite singers.

The strange ad shows a large photo of Deboni's face with text saying, "I published this ad to reach you Madonna and ask you, please, to approve my remix." He is referring to his remix of the pop star's "Devil Pray," and he included links to his official Facebook and SoundCloud pages in the ad.

T9vuIu8.jpg

Billboard confirmed with the L.A. Times classifieds office that the ad ran Tuesday in the News section on page 8. The image of the ad began trending on Reddit later in the day and has gained more than 130,000 views.

According to Deboni's SoundCloud, this is his first remix, and it has had over 60,000 plays. He has also posted original mixes that have gained more than 140,000 plays. The DJ plays at Brazilian nightclubs and has racked up more than 67,000 likes on his Facebook page.

Madonna's representatives did not immediately respond to Billboard's request for comment.

Listen to Nick Deboni's remix of Devil Pray: https://soundcloud.com/nickdeboni/madonna-devil-pray-nick-deboni-remix

• 2 weeks later...

Devil pray would not be a good puck for 4th single. BODY SHOP would be awsum with a good remix

Absolutely no word on the fourth video, but no worries. Remember she always gets inspired to shoot a video during the tour ;)

Devil pray is not a good choice as 4th single.

I just realised how much i love this song, this is one amazing album. DP could be good choice for 4th single, i've seen a lot of my younger fb friends (not Madonna fans, even one little monster) sharing and commenting how good it is (audio version) and they all are 18-23 yo.

Absolutely no word on the fourth video, but no worries. Remember she always gets inspired to shoot a video during the tour ;)

I'm with you Katypatra!

Android-KitKat-fingers-crossed.jpg

Oh, my Goddess,
I am heartily sorry for asking you this,

And I detest all my sins

Because I dread the loss of singles, and the pains of loneliness.

But most of all because I love Rebel Heart,

And I want so badly a fourth video.

child-praying.jpg

Guest eroticerotic

that the weeknd song sounds just like devil pray and its #1 on the hot 100

i think it went to #1 because it sounds like a Michael Jackson song lol

I don't hear similarities between Pray and Face at all though?? Face is more funk 80s, Pray is electro folk

___

Pray does have radio potential I will admit. But I mean 95% of Rebel Heart does! :)

That Nick Deboni remix has had nearly 125 000 plays on his Soundcloud now, that's pretty cool. I hope she uses the remix in some way as its really great what this kid has done. Reminds me a bit of the Summertime Sadness remix that was massive a couple of years ago

i think it went to #1 because it sounds like a Michael Jackson song lol

I don't hear similarities between Pray and Face at all though?? Face is more funk 80s, Pray is electro folk

___

Pray does have radio potential I will admit. But I mean 95% of Rebel Heart does! :)

he sounds like mj, but theres a dark feel to it that reminds me so much of devil pray. the whole vibe of it.

a tour video? Feels odd for DP to have that, I dunno I just can't picture it. It either deserves a proper video or not.

My prediction is we will get a fourth single with a live video ICONIC would be perfect. (around the holiday). And she has a lot of time between legs from before Christmas til end of February so I'm hoping she will shoot a proper video for a 5th single Rebel Heart would be amazing.

More videos would be awsum. I love her live videos so I'd be happy with whatever her 4th video is.