Devil Pray the cancelled fourth single...

The banner on her Vevo says that 'Rebel Heart features Living For Love, Ghosttown & Devil Pray'. I guess this is an indication too ;)

well, remember that Beat goes on was at HC´s sticker...but she performed DP on TV, so maybe that´s the one she wants to release as a single

I'm pretty sure she will release one more single before she starts the tour. In the end of summer. And I'm kinda hoping it will be "Iconic" or "Devil Pray".

well, remember that Beat goes on was at HC´s sticker...but she performed DP on TV, so maybe that´s the one she wants to release as a single

But Beat Goes On ft. Kanye West, so there was a reason for it to be advertised. There's no particular reason to advertise Devil Pray unless it's a planned single. Planned singles can always change of course, but I think it's the clear most likely fourth single if there is one

UB would be smarter because obviously people enjoy Madonna when she's having fun or being sassy and so far they've responded to her exploring trap.

UB is better than BIM, so put a feature on it and release it next. To continue the fun summer jams.

Devil Pray or RH itself would be better as 5th singles during the tour

Aldo Diaz, the brazilian guy who did the BIM artwork, says that Devil Pray is the next single to be released in august.

That guy picked a picture from Madonna's instagram, put a rainbow background with photoshop, and now he's Madonna's confidant and a reliable insider? :rosey:

There's no particular reason to advertise Devil Pray unless it's a planned single. Planned singles can always change of course, but I think it's the clear most likely fourth single if there is one

Devil Pray was one of the 6 songs released in December, plus it was one of the few songs Madonna sang during her promo tour. So that's a good reason to advertise it on the album cover even if it's not a single!

That guy picked a picture from Madonna's instagram, put a rainbow background with photoshop, and now he's Madonna's confidant and a reliable insider? :rosey:

:laugh:

Devil Pray was one of the 6 songs released in December, plus it was one of the few songs Madonna sang during her promo tour. So that's a good reason to advertise it on the album cover even if it's not a single!

Not really. Joan of Arc was performed, not on the banner adds (except in France but that clearly isn't due to a performance on Ellen). Illuminati and Unapologetic Bitch were in the first 6 released, and not on the ads. BIM with it's Nicki feature would be on obvious choice so that fact that Spotify and iTunes banners have included LFL (Single), Ghosttown (Single), and Devil Pray clearly implies Devil Pray as a planned single.

Would be nice if Illuminati was the next single and she did a cool video for it, along with a controversial performance at the VMA's. Oh how I wish she performed this at some awards show...

but UB is so simple and generic..

The baseline is sick, it's one of the best produced tracks on the album, it's the new Human Nature, and it's also a sound she has barely touched. So no it's not very simple or generic

It's got a side of sass and that fuck you attitude people tend to love about Madonna.

I have played it more than any other track from the record and in fact I think it's one of the best songs she has released off the last slew of albums. It's an absolute jam

What if we have 6 videos, one for each song that was released in December? It's done for Living for Love, Ghosttown and BIM, now there's Devil Pray, Unapologetic Bitch and Illuminati.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Holy Water or Messiah

YES, we think alike. Both of those songs would make a great single. And radios won't play any song she puts out anyway, so it might as well be a good song. If it has a stand out video, then it can get noticed. Actually, maybe some stations would play Messiah. Didn't Radio 2 already play it months ago?

Base on current climax.

she has to upscale her bitch status.

double Bitch song would be fucking great.

forget about chart, she doesn't need to please anyone at this point to time

My vote go to UB or Holy water > Iconic or Inside out