Devil Pray the cancelled fourth single...

Guest eroticerotic

I was just thinking about this,

If she releases a fourth it should really be between Hold Tight, Body Shop, & Best Night.

It would be great to get another single from this era. M's favourite is 'Devil Pray', so I'm guessing that will be next. But if BIM is a success then it could well be another Rebel song, probrably 'Unapologetic Bitch' (feat Rihanna) ;)

To be fair the tour name is Rebel Heart and they can get many downloads if they release a version similar to the Avicii one that so many people love. She has to film visuals for the tour she can do some video in advance and it's promo for the tour. Winwin

I think Devil Pray will be the 4th single as it is Madonna's favorite song. It is dark and mystical, and a video for it, if done right, would get a lot of people talking. I also believe we will get a 5th single. I'm not sure which, but it would be great if it was Rebel Heart. Just imagine the concept for the video.

She have the time to shoot in july and release in August. Rehearsals are not excuse because she will film backdrops. She will not do a 4th if SHE DON'T WANT TO.

She could even film a new video with outtake scenes used as backdrop for tour.

Devil pray is my bet.

Rebel Heart would make a perfect last single...the video could just be a simple footage of her performing the song with a guitar + clips of ALL her past videos,would go well with the lyrics

Although Best Night and VVV are my most played songs and Joan of Arc deserves a spotlight too

I would love Joan of Arc to be a single, with all the hate she's been receiving lately it would be great to release it. But I also love Hold Tight and Inside Out, it's so hard to choose. There must be a 5th video! so many good songs!!

Rebel Heart video could be her performing with the guitar on a concert. Backscreens moments of her life and vids. Sometimes she looks up and watches herself ala Live To Tell in WTG Tour and stays pensive and serene and queen

I love also body shop and inside out as future singles..

But UB is also a great summer jam! The video could have the pool scene or where the BIM video left off ala Hung Up and Sorry vids.

We all hope there will be a 4th single, and why not a 5th ?!

Devil Pray & Unapologetic Bitch... I love Hold Tight too as a single, Joan of arc would be great too...

Too many choices !!

BEST NIGHT!!

BEST NIGHT!!

BEST NIGHT!!

BEST NIGHT!!

BEST NIGHT!!

Seriously best track on the album. Perfect sequel to the "crazy night" of BIM. Imagine a video giving a nod back to JML! Something sexy and elegant. Throw in a bit of choreography for the chorus. A remix with A$AP Rocky. It could be this albums TAB!!!

i love best night as well :lmao: almost all songs could be singles

seriously she can just release a lot of music from the album and milk it. its worth it. why not? people often don't even know what song comes from what album so who cares? it's a big and long album so she can keep releasing singles or making videos (even on tour)

look at beyonces 7/11 video or even miles away.. doesn't need to be a big production or a big set, how many rock stars are releasing performances as videos? a LOT. she can do the same :) (I always thought a video of the performance of love spent could be interesting from the MDNA tour and the video of nobody knows me would've worked as a single. just an example, I know its from AL, but you know what I mean)

The media buzz from BIM has been so strong that I hope M capitalizes on releasing another video! Mama should know now what to do to bring attention to any future singles.

Yeah, I think the success of the BIM video could be a key factor in going ahead with a fourth single. In the US at least this the most anyone's paid attention to one of her third singles since... WIFLFAG???

Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, Devil Pray, Rebel Heart, Borrowed Time.

there are so many great songs, a complaint i have is how fast theyve gone through three already. the album was just released.

she can milk it for a few years!!!!

I think she can keep releasing singles even during or after the tour. I mean she has 10++ potential hits to pick from. Release away!!!!!

She has a second leg of the tour, in a country she hadn't visited in 22 yrs. I am almost certain there will be another single when she returns to Oz!

Guest Rocco Papa

BEST NIGHT!!

BEST NIGHT!!

BEST NIGHT!!

BEST NIGHT!!

BEST NIGHT!!

Seriously best track on the album. Perfect sequel to the "crazy night" of BIM. Imagine a video giving a nod back to JML! Something sexy and elegant. Throw in a bit of choreography for the chorus. A remix with A$AP Rocky. It could be this albums TAB!!!

I'm all for this ONLY if Diplo is shirtless on the bed!!!