BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

i think mensch meant a big choreo moment no one can ignore. would've been cool if they did a dance on the water of the pool as if they "walked" on the water with a cheesy effect or something & included the other pop girls in it. all cheesy etc but if they all do the same choreo that would've been funny. or a choreo moment on the roof.

Just no.

WTF is camera work choreography?

There dancing from beginning to end...

I guess it's actually about long takes that are quite flowy, it's not very short shots as in NRM, for example.

I knew I shouldn't have said that! Lol

As in...you have to know where you're going constantly as the camera follows you and changes scenes. Camera work choreography.

Now dance choreography is when you are dancing. Besides the shoulder thrust and moving her hands during that little vogue bit, there was no dance choreography.

The video was just as ridiculous as I expected it to be and I love it.

I'm iffy about the cameos but overall it made me really hyped about the song just like the Fallon performance, so I think it did its job.

Not sure why some people are getting in a tizzy, I mean how could that not have left a smile on your face?? There were glow-in-the-dark sock puppets!

As in...you have to know where you're going constantly as the camera follows you and changes scenes. Camera work choreography.

Now dance choreography is when you are dancing. Besides the shoulder thrust and moving her hands during that little vogue bit, there was no dance choreography.

I honestly don't agree, but I respect your opinion. :toyah:

Well, to be fair, the whole video takes place at what's supposed to be some random party, and you don't have choreographies happening in these situations (unless you live in the 70s and invite Tony Manero over)

I see your point, but the choreography (or lack thereof) doesn't bother me.

I don't care if the other celebs were not on set with her

they big stars with busy schedules and Madonna just called in a favor and they kindly agreed to appear one way or another

Anyways my eyes were always on M not anyone else

Always on her. :thumbsup:

ql1UrIGU.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

She actually did the Fallon choreo in it if u pay attention. The dancing is in there.

There's more dancing in the video than on the Fallon performance. All that's missing is the breakdown at the end which is only 8 seconds long anyway.

Well, to be fair, the whole video takes place at what's supposed to be some random party, and you don't have choreographies happening in these situations (unless you live in the 70s and invite Tony Manero over)

I see your point, but the choreography (or lack thereof) doesn't bother me.

Well yeah we also don't see 3 8 year olds dancing in the club 😂

Whatever. It's done. It over. Is there a next single or maybe we'll start to get hints of the tour soon...

Girllllll u always hated the song and were nit picking the video before it even premiered stop bein a lil butch u just wanna h8

the video is EXACTLY what i expected. except i thought there would be more miley (a la "we can't stop") moments, but I'm glad there aren't so there are no comparisons. the only thing i don't like is the slow mo when she squirts water on the guy on the stairs, other than that I LOVE it.

now put it on vevo, butch!

cOxT7gMn.gif

In the 90's Mtv had two different awards: "best choreography" and "best dance video". It's not the same.

Example, 1991 Mtv Awards

Best Dance Video

C+C Music Factory - "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"

Bingo Boys - "Show Me How To Dance"

Deee-Lite - "Groove Is In The Heart"

EMF - "Unbelievable"

Best Choreography

C+C Music Factory - "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"

Janet Jackson - "Love Will Never Do (Without You)"

Madonna - "Like A Virgin"

MC Hammer - "Pray"

Edited by madmex

There is an important aspect that people don't seem to understand regarding the cameos, mainly those who say that the cameos are unnecessary and pointless.

The reason for the inclusion of all this high-profile celebs is of course to draw attention to the video. But most importantly, it has to do with the message of the song. All these stars are Madonna. We are all Madonna. Even the 4 little girls in the beginning are Madonna. We are fearless, strong and we can do anything. This is how I see it.

In addition to the fun, colourful part of the song, this is meant to be empowering.

Edited by headonfire

The video was just as ridiculous as I expected it to be and I love it.

I'm iffy about the cameos but overall it made me really hyped about the song just like the Fallon performance, so I think it did its job.

Not sure why some people are getting in a tizzy, I mean how could that not have left a smile on your face?? There were glow-in-the-dark sock puppets!

Love those sock puppets!!

QVE2GnFI.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

There is an important aspect that people don't seem to understand regarding the cameos, mainly those who say that the cameos are unnecessary and pointless.

The reason for the inclusion of all this high-profile celebs is of course to draw attention to the video. But most importantly, it has to do with the message of the song. All these stars are Madonna. We are all Madonna. Even the 4 little girls in the beginning are Madonna.

In addition to the fun, colourful part of the song, this is meant to be empowering.

:clap:

Girllllll u always hated the song and were nit picking the video before it even premiered stop bein a lil butch u just wanna h8

Why are you so obsessed?

I was NOT nit picking the video...I was upset that it didn't come out when she said it would. How is that nit picking. Of course I don't like the song, have you heard it? Do you guys actually listen to it or you just imagine the song in your head!

Underwhelming for me, she needs new collaborators for video.

and you need a new dildo up your ass, so what's ur point? :laugh:

The problem are not the cameos, it's the way they were placed in the video, without creativity. They make the video look mediocre. :mellow:

The beyonce cameo is lazy, they should remove it for the vevo version.

Why are you so obsessed?

I was NOT nit picking the video...I was upset that it didn't come out when she said it would. How is that nit picking. Of course I don't like the song, have you heard it? Do you guys actually listen to it or you just imagine the song in your head!

Yeah I've heard it and it's great. I could ask you the same question, have you even tried listening to it some more?

Poor Moan of Arcers!