BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

Guest Medoner

I really love the sick ig clips from diplo and rita. Yes the jimmy fallon thing shouldve been this week but how bout an official upload on the tonight show channel?? Would slay!

YO YO YO THIS SHIT IS BLOWIN UP!!

I've seen st8 hipsters I went to college with trashing the song and diplo...the RELEVANCE! Everybody talking about Madonna good and bad again. The Queen.

She definitely has people talking, who gives a fuck what they say at this point? The video is clearly a big fuck you to everyone who says she's too old and desperate. It is an amazing video, so fun to watch.

I am so happy it's doing well.

I always liked the song but got bored with it since it was released in December,

But the music video has completely brought it back for me. I jam out to it every day!

NA NANA NA NAAAAAA!

I always liked the song but got bored with it since it was released in December,

But the music video has completely brought it back for me. I jam out to it every day!

NA NANA NA NAAAAAA!

Yes same!! Been jamming to it and the remixes! BIM!!!!! *hands above the head and pelvic thrusts*

The Flechette remix also has over 237k views on youtube since it was uploaded 2 days ago. The Sick Individuals BIM remix has got 205k views the past 3 days. :superman:

These count for BB right?