Avicii comments on demos vs final versions

Guest Pud Whacker

^ probably! :lol:

---

another fucking fabulous Avicci collaboration. Another fave from the album. love that hard rock sound and he knows how to put a beat under that. :thumbsup:

ADDICTED.

Hard Candy and MDNA have not aged well ( the same goes for AL too) RH will not age well too ,when i said age plays an important role on puting good music out some mocked me, that age is an irrelevant factor ,but it's not

Guest Pud Whacker

Hard Candy and MDNA have not aged well ( the same goes for AL too) RH will not age well too ,when i said age plays an important role on puting good music out some mocked me, that age is an irrelevant factor ,but it's not

American Life is one of my all-time favorite madonna albums. so maybe it hasnt aged well to you but it absolutely has for me. :inlove:

I am just so thankful we've had the AVICII Demos because most are far better than the end product... i hope it leaks in a greater quality though... that being said, the damage has been done already...

She wanted Kanye to reinvent all of the songs on Rebel Heart before the leaks , she never said or implied that

Well she kinda did imply that Kanye was going to go through the whole album and make some changes, or at the very least give feedback. Although judging from his contributions on RH, his "feedback" seems to be total overhauls of certain songs. I'm sure some would have remained the same though.

Thanks LSD for posting this

Facts are important :laugh:

American Life is one of my all-time favorite madonna albums. so maybe it hasnt aged well to you but it absolutely has for me. :inlove:

I hear you PUD ,at least AL was a consistent album

lets have a listen to another fabulous collaboration with Aviici MESSIAH. at first sound, a ballad but beats underneath all up and through.

love her vocals up front. love everything about this song. everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U0Po76rvoc

"Messiah" rounds up my RH trinity with JOAN and GT!

Guest Pud Whacker

absolutely perfect. so many fucking great songs on this album. :thumbsup:

and dont forget my jam of jams!!! :lol:

tumblr_npfoo1r6xI1qlycwjo1_500.gif

totally agree ,just imagine RH without Holy water and Iconic what a great theme album would be

To be honest I do like the final version of WAOM as well. I love the demo too. They are 2 different songs in that regard and I appreciate what was done with it and the effect / sound they were going for. It works better on that post-apocalyptic level thing and I can see it being an interlude on the tour either before or after GHOSTTOWN. Equally I love the dancer demo version. So no problems there.

My main issue has always been with the final version of RH. But anyway let's not go over that one again.

here, everyone should be able to play Rebel Heart side by side and decide for themselves.

one is fabulously euphoric and you can get your funk on and one is a snoozefest audience clap along on a European variety show - you decide. :rotfl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbGh4zMfahE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdI_cOb6X0U

i like them both ,i just find the demo a little bit dated

Guest Pud Whacker

i like them both ,i just find the demo a little bit dated

isnt the second version dated, too? just a little further back? like making smores by a campfire in the 1970's! :rotfl:

REBEL HEEAAARRRRT!!!

^ probably! :lol:

---

another fucking fabulous Avicci collaboration. Another fave from the album. love that hard rock sound and he knows how to put a beat under that. :thumbsup:

ADDICTED.

Great track and one of my faves from RH too!

According to Madonna, West was initially interested in going through all of the Rebel Heart tracks and offering feedback, as Rick Rubin did for Yeezus.

This makes no sense. If Kanye needed Rick Rubins then why didn't she go to Rick Rubin too ? She knows him since his Beastie Boys days when he was the unoffical 4th member he was also managing RUN DMC on his Def Jam label he created and they both opened for M 30 years ago.

In fact i like the song Rebel Heart but BOTH versions don't do it justice. I like illuminati demo version better than Kanye's, WAOM is nice in both versions, hard to chose. I like his intro of Inside out better than on the demo but the rest of the demo is better than his remix. Kanye did very good on Holy Water though. I like the Peaches-esque demo but the album version is far superior.

People tend to forget that as soon a song is out, it's already dated. No matter what.

This word, just like the word "classic" is misued to death.

Anyone using those should be banned till the end of time.

Thanks.

Guest Pud Whacker

This makes no sense. If Kanye needed Rick Rubins then why didn't she go to Rick Rubin too ? She knows him since his Beastie Boys days when he was the unoffical 4th member he was also managing RUN DMC on his Def Jam label he created and they both opened for M 30 years ago.

In fact i like the song Rebel Heart but BOTH versions don't do it justice. I like illuminati demo version better than Kanye's, WAOM is nice in both versions, hard to chose. I like his intro of Inside out better than on the demo but the rest of the demo is better than his remix. Kanye did very good on Holy Water though. I like the Peaches-esque demo but the album version is far superior.

Ddint Rick do something similar for Ray of Light?

Guest Pud Whacker

I PREDICT that ADDICTED will be in the tour with her guitar wrapped around her body.

I HOPE SO!!!

I don't know. I don't think Kanye needed Rubin for Yeezus, nor did M need Ye for RH. But they wanted other artists' input I suppose.

People tend to forget that as soon a song is out, it's already dated. No matter what.

This word, just like the word "classic" is misued to death.

Anyone using those should be banned till the end of time.

Thanks.

All songs/albums are a product of their time. Rebel Heart sounds very current and I think the album overall sounds very 2015. All of her albums sound like they came from the year they were made for the most part. As do most albums.

Wtf did i just read