Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

I love Celebration and Give it 2 me!

But BIM won't be the same, in the first teaser we could see several sets and elements (the hotel room, the bath...) and there is the cameos, it's not just M and a wall like Celebration :laugh:

How about all those cameos just being pictures of the bitches on a horny wall and Big Bitch rubbing her sexy things on them? I am w-o-r-r-i-e-d :newspaper:

jk

She posts a preview and all anyone can obsessive over is that she wrote the wrong day? What are we fucking retarded?

Anyways, the video looks like it's going to be fun and it's pretty clear that they aren't showing too much to save the surprises.

There's no way she would gather this kind of crew and not blow it out of the water. A lot of people will see this solely for the cameos alone.

Finally some bitches on DListed are starting to get it (This is what I choose to believe anyway)..

Sorry, I think it's funny :-)

But of course I like Madonna even in her hot-mess phase, so the mileage on my opinion may vary... but I'm pretty sure this is satire

Never considered this. If it is, I'm down!

well that's the thing - she's mocking... so I think stuff like this (and a lot of what she's doing right now) is coming more from a comedic/satirical angle than "I'm trying to be cool mom" --- but no one gets it lol

This is clearly the work of our Queen while under the influence of a little Chardonnay and her not giving a fuck and probably laughing her ass off on her 60,000 Roche Bobois couch saying ahhhh shit I wrote butch, whatevs where's my wine? :lmao:

Guest madonnalovaus

These cameos are brill. Nicki's regram has four times as many likes as madonnas original post. Leverage those fan bases!!!!

- Lola, what's my Youtube password again? These butches are waiting for my vid and I can't remember!

- Mom, really?? ... It's "reductive".

- Oh that's right, I remember now...

tumblr_lz0d4boXfI1roj4fio1_500.gif

This is clearly the work of our Queen while under the influence of a little Chardonnay and her not giving a fuck and probably laughing her ass off on her 60,000 Roche Bobois couch saying ahhhh shit I wrote butch, whatevs where's my wine? :lmao:

is it bad to think this is probably not even far off the truth? :lmao:

that fedde le grand remix seems to be the best !!!!! and that teaser is acid !!!! I love it and dont care if it is a mish mash between ggw, celebration and g2m

Guest madonnalovaus

After the fallon perf. there's ready-made and fucking epic choreo. She better put that in there. I like the teasers, as long as they are not a spoiler for the whole damn thing.

What other videos aside from Celebration does M hump a wall?

Not a wall, but the ending of LAV on Blond Ambition where she's going crazy on the bed humping everything in sight is what comes to mind watching this teaser.