Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

I hope you are all being sarcastic because you can't judge a whole video by a 15 sec teaser, plus the first teaser had some interesting elements.

I love Celebration and Give it 2 me!

But BIM won't be the same, in the first teaser we could see several sets and elements (the hotel room, the bath...) and there is the cameos, it's not just M and a wall like Celebration :laugh:

lol I"m looking forward to the video and have longed come to accept Walldonna. I can't wait! 'Have been praying for BIM video from the start and am so grateful.

edit: Now if I can just get UB

I love Celebration and Give it 2 me!

But BIM won't be the same, in the first teaser we could see several sets and elements (the hotel room, the bath...) and there is the cameos, it's not just M and a wall like Celebration :laugh:

I bet you they will still moan and moan.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I wonder if Joan follows M on the twatter so she can see the BiM video first thing in the morn...

kxDIH.gif

This clearly is nothing like Celebration. Madonna sees a wall and she can't help but dance on it, thrust her vajayjay up against it and all that jazz. I mean, besides that it's nothing like Celebration.

I wanna come down with BitchImMadonnaitis

It's when u see a wall and can't help but spazz the fuck out and pop your pussy on it

I hope in the video she's just in a maze of walls and to get out she just humps her way thru the labyrinth :lmao:

:laugh: I can NEVER see enough of that amazing gif

why thank you ;)

and what I'm seeing in the teaser is exactly what i expected. that and the other girls with her just being silly and having a party @ a pool. a bit miley & bey 4/11 style. but even better of course.

and i have to say.. i also wouldn't be surprised if it'll be online just before midnight on thursday :p

I wanna come down with BitchImMadonnaitis

It's when u see a wall and can't help but spazz the fuck out and pop your pussy on it

I hope in the video she's just in a maze of walls and to get out she just humps her way thru the labyrinth :lmao:

The can reuse the Me Against The Music set. Those walls could have used more all-fours humping