Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

^ I HOWLED WHEN LENA WAS SHOWN HAHAHA THAT SCARY BITCH WITH HER STRONG ASS FACE

:lmao:

Oh yes we are all supposed to be blown away by Lena Dunham's fierce moment with the cigar :lmao:

Fucking hell. I tried to give Lena a chance becuz her show was clever (sorta) and she's fat and doesn't care about getting naked and unflattering. But there is such a thing as being too fucking white and "quirky" :manson:

She and Toilet are peas in a pod.

:lmao:

Oh yes we are all supposed to be blown away by Lena Dunham's fierce moment with the cigar :lmao:

Fucking hell. I tried to give Lena a chance becuz her show was clever (sorta) and she's fat and doesn't care about getting naked and unflattering. But there is such a thing as being too fucking white and "quirky" :manson:

She and Toilet are peas in a pod.

And she molested her cousin or something just like a duggar. Gross. As someone that writes I cannot stand her. Everything that's wrong with the literary world

What? She molested her cousin?!

Girl do some research about a certain section in her latest book. It's gross. She tried to pass it off like some hipster shit. Only time when I agreed with the right media!

Just read.

Um, even if you were just some stupid 5 year old poking around your sister, why would you write about thAt?

Toilet Shit and Lena Dumbbell :lmao: I can't

It's so beyond any level of TASTE. She's disgusting. Also making out with her own sister for hours? Describing it as if she's a sexual predator? Disgusting

The right media went after her and made her crack. I fuckin LOVED IT.

Feminist and all and still posed with terry Richardson. Pathetic fame whore bitch

The right media went after her and made her crack. I fuckin LOVED IT.

Feminist and all and still posed with terry Richardson. Pathetic fame whore bitch

Oh of course she did. Stupid twat. Behaves just like a republican politician :lol:

Didn't she get their 'lifetime' award in 1986, the equivalent to the present 'MJ' award?Other artists have gotten the MJ thingy in the last decade, for Madonna to get it now would be like a slap in the face

She was the very first video vanguard winner. It wasn't renamed to MJ VV award until 91. Apparently he was raging she got that first and her getting the MTV artist of the decade award.

Glad her show is pretty much OVER. She has her fag fans and all still which is ugh but she's done for once girls gets cancelled or is over. Sorry I just left a happy hour and Miguel got me fired up about this hoe. I could go ON AND ON the beat goes about this sloppy hoe :lmao:

She was the very first video vanguard winner. It wasn't renamed to MJ VV award until 91. Apparently he was raging she got that first and her getting the MTV artist of the decade award.

'She just isn't that good,’ Michael told one associate of Madonna. ‘Let's face it. She can't sing. She's just an okay dancer. What does she do best? She knows how to market herself. That's about it.’

In 1989, Madonna was named ‘Artist of the Decade’ by many newspaper and magazine polls. Warner Bros., her record label, even paid for an advertisement in one of the industry trade publications pronouncing Madonna ‘Artist of the Decade’. It was the kind of empty compliment record labels often give their artists in paid promotions, but Michael was incensed by it just the same.

He telephoned John Branca and Frank Dileo and complained that Madonna didn't deserve such an award. ‘It makes me look bad. I'm the artist of the decade. Aren't I? Did she outsell Thriller?' Michael asked, his vast insecurity coming forth. ‘No, she did not,’ he said.

John who, lately, was in the business of problem-solving for Michael, suggested that he could approach MTV with the idea of a fictional award. Off the top of his head, John came up with something he called ‘The Video Vanguard Artist of the Decade’ award. That title sure sounded impressive to Michael; he was happy, again. ‘That'll teach the heifer,’ he said, speaking of Madonna.

:dead:

'She just isn't that good,’ Michael told one associate of Madonna. ‘Let's face it. She can't sing. She's just an okay dancer. What does she do best? She knows how to market herself. That's about it.’

In 1989, Madonna was named ‘Artist of the Decade’ by many newspaper and magazine polls. Warner Bros., her record label, even paid for an advertisement in one of the industry trade publications pronouncing Madonna ‘Artist of the Decade’. It was the kind of empty compliment record labels often give their artists in paid promotions, but Michael was incensed by it just the same.

He telephoned John Branca and Frank Dileo and complained that Madonna didn't deserve such an award. ‘It makes me look bad. I'm the artist of the decade. Aren't I? Did she outsell Thriller?' Michael asked, his vast insecurity coming forth. ‘No, she did not,’ he said.

John who, lately, was in the business of problem-solving for Michael, suggested that he could approach MTV with the idea of a fictional award. Off the top of his head, John came up with something he called ‘The Video Vanguard Artist of the Decade’ award. That title sure sounded impressive to Michael; he was happy, again. ‘That'll teach the heifer,’ he said, speaking of Madonna.

:lmao::lmao: Sooo fcking Mimi...pre Mmi

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

WOW, for real?

I mean, I can't even :lmao:

I didn't remember this passage

Well someone taught his heifer plastic sister for sure :chuckle:

The Jackson manufactured disturbed dinasty, one of the most overrated things to happen in music history. As manufactured and plastic (however talented in some measure) as the Taylor Swifts, Bieber and Gagass of today.

I wish some of the harshness and malignity reserved to someone so disciplined such as a Madonna (who's also actually shown some diversity and versatility in her career, rather than spending time erecting statues in her honour nor ever sent her kids wearing bizarre masks on the street) would every once in a while land on those who actually have raised eyebrows as far as judgement of sanity and legality go. "Unfortunately" Madonna is a woman and her second capital sin is that she didn't marry the cash nor inherited it. Oh well

And I remember searching her awards list, she was named Billboard's Artist of the Decade in the 80s over MJ, Prince, Janet, Whitney, U2, etc...80s was their strongest period and she topped them all

And I remember searching her awards list, she was named Billboard's Artist of the Decade in the 80s over MJ, Prince, Janet, Whitney, U2, etc...80s was their strongest period and she topped them all

And pounded them hard!! :spankmonkey::queenbitch::madonna2:

Of course. Madonna was the ultimate pop star of the 80's. The wonderful thing is that she kept it going through the following decades as well. Amazing influence, talent and so consistently great. Leaves the rest trailing behind in every way in my view.

Of course. Madonna was the ultimate pop star of the 80's. The wonderful thing is that she kept it going through the following decades as well. Amazing influence, talent and so consistently great. Leaves the rest trailing behind in every way in my view.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

In the last 3 decades,Billboard's Artist of The Decade has gone to all female artists,

80s-Madonna

90s-Mariah

00s-Beyonce

Safe to assume Rihanna or Taylor will be 2010s aritist of the decade from Billboard?

As far as I'm concerned MJ peaked creatively in the 80s, and he spent the last 20 or so years of his life resting on his laurels. Not to mention his image and creative choices were tacky as hell, and never evolved past the 80s. Yes he was a phenomenal dancer and a great singer, but that can only compensate for so many hideous marching band jackets, garish gloves, and repititious gangster-inspired dance routines (complete with the moonwalk...again).

This is pretty much how I have always felt about him.