Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

The video is gonna be quite an event and the song features a young hot artist who just had a very successful era on radio with her last album and still at the moment has multiple hits in the top20 of pop and rhythmic radio. She is as hot as she's ever been basically.

I can't believe they will not do anything to traditionally push the song on radios? Like wtf?

Indeed, this is gonna be big. There were already hints of it from the very beginning, and now added to that all these Pop bitches in the video...bring it on already!!!...lol

The video is gonna be quite an event and the song features a young hot artist who just had a very successful era on radio with her last album and still at the moment has multiple hits in the top20 of pop and rhythmic radio. She is as hot as she's ever been basically.

I can't believe they will not do anything to traditionally push the song on radios? Like wtf?

does this even have a radio add date? I hope it is released as a diplo mix stand alone on iTunes with some promo banners.

Why are people comparing this to Taylor's video?

Madonna has Katy. Beyonce. Miley. Nicki.

Taylor had.......Selena Gomez :rotfl:

Please.

Bring on the video though. I'm so ready.

:Disco_Ball:

Yeah I wish. She prolly read all the wah wah goo goo ga ga rebel heart demo wah wah avicii tantrums again and said why bother these hoes ain't worthy :lmao:

:lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

One of my fave Madonna songs and Beyonce is in the video!!! I may faint!!!!

One of my fave Madonna songs and Beyonce is in the video!!! I may faint!!!!

Yaassss!!! CHelle!! Too bad Isaac isn't here.

Actually I like all the guests too.

Katy Perry :drama:

Hopefully the video views will help the song land in the lower part of the Hot 100. Then we will be able to say it's the first time since her first album that a 3rd single performs better than the first two! :D

LOL. It's Madonna/Madonna /1st album/trying to 'break-through' (non bubbling under charting hit) all over again ;P

As much as this era has been botched from day one (unlike any other) esp, when it truly should NOT have been I do think B I'm M is pretty much the ONLY song that ever had a shot lol. Even if she put out the stellar Avicii/demo 2 of RH or GT as the first single, don't think it really would've mattered 'that' much :/ Those two songs alone are absolute hits and her best in many, many years but nowadays it's ALL about age, plastic tits, ass, cocks, sweat, twerking and *viral. The song in itself absolutely fits today's attention span of 2 seconds 'market'. It's perfect for the summer. Since the Fallon performance it's def. grown on me and is like the only song that created boost for both the song and album! If she 'starts enough shit' in this video, I think it def. has a shot of doing 'something'. We see the GP and radio don't want or care about classic, quality-donna songs. They just want pole stripper/ twerking bops lol.

They seem to be trying many different things with every single project. LFL had top 40 radio push and the app video release. GT a push on AC and the app as well, both with great videos but LFL had a more classic M feel while GT had all the Jonas production. And now with BIM the remixes seem to be a big deal, as well as the Diplo/minaj colab and the cameos from all the stars. She's kept this era quite interesting in terms of promo, it is fun to see where it all leads to, hopefully M gets a shot with this song.

Is the VMAs 2015 appearance possible?

If the show in is Aug (only 2 months away) and by then the song 'somehow' is doing something, she absolutely MUST go on there! She's the queen of the VMAs and dunno how many years it's been since she performed on there. It would be the ideal show and audience for her to pimp out this song! Fck the Billboard awards and the like. VMAs is where she needs to save it up for. By August, it will have been several months since Fallon or any other major appearance so she'll have created somewhat of a need.

Why are people comparing this to Taylor's video?

Madonna has Katy. Beyonce. Miley. Nicki.

Taylor had.......Selena Gomez :rotfl:

Please.

Bring on the video though. I'm so ready.

:Disco_Ball:

Im sure the phantom, absurd, phony stan-fest Taylor had for M for 12 minutes is about to go mute and take a sharp left turn into shade-ville since Katy is gonna be in the video LOL. Taylor reeks from a one strike don't turn on or fuck w/ me kinda farm gal. Plus, (unlike Katy, Miley and Beyonce) she's only familiar w/ LAP, LFL and GT so...flush the tween/milennial goober. lol

If the show in is Aug (only 2 months away) and by then the song 'somehow' is doing something, she absolutely MUST go on there! She's the queen of the VMAs and dunno how many years it's been since she performed on there. It would be the ideal show and audience for her to pimp out this song! Fck the Billboard awards and the like. VMAs is where she needs to save it up for. By August, it will have been several months since Fallon or any other major appearance so she'll have created someway of a need.

Her last performance was in 2003, last time winning is 1999 for Beautiful Stranger :( (Die Another Day should have won over Loose Yourself in on '03) and last appearance was in 2009 for the Michael speech.

VMAs seem irrelevant nowadays,the show itself is just a big excuse to promote MTV's show and cheestastic teeny movies it backs up

But would still love to see her on it, great promo for the tour if she decides to perform it

But what if Madonna receives the MJ Award this year at the VMA? That means she has to rehearse. Perfect to promote the album with a Medley of Rebel Heart ala Beyoncé...

Didn't she get their 'lifetime' award in 1986, the equivalent to the present 'MJ' award?Other artists have gotten the MJ thingy in the last decade, for Madonna to get it now would be like a slap in the face

There were rumors that the cancellations were due to make room for a performance at the VMAs. But who knows. I'm not holding my breath.

VMA could give it to her twice if they so wanted! they could just make up a damn award and give it to her!

i hope she doesn't forget us gays in the vid, gotta have a gay in there, where's ellen! lol

I just got a gut feeling that every guest including Diplo will have pink in their hair and they will all be wearing grillz in the video. Rocco will be there too. I want everyone around the water coolers at work taking about this video.