Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

Guest Medoner

Damn im excited to see this!!! The tidal exclusive thing just takes off most of the 24h views on vevo thats what bugs mee but wth

The problem would be if somebody rips it from Tidal and uploads it on youtube. But anyways, I'm really excited for the video. We didn't have a proper 3rd single video since... AL/Music? COADF had Get Together and Jump that were just average (at least for me). HC didn't have a proper video after 4M and MDNA had TUTR which was just meh... funny in a way but meh...

But that would be like acknowledging her, what makes you think she deserves a place in a video that will be forever part of the videography of one of the biggest superstars ever. It would be like having Cindy Lauper or Debbie Gibson cameos in the 80's, we would be looking back now wondering what ever happened to them.

Dont go there.

Hopefully the video views will help the song land in the lower part of the Hot 100. Then we will be able to say it's the first time since her first album that a 3rd single performs better than the first two! :D

Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Beyoncé & Katy Perry will all be featured in the 'Bitch I'm Madonna' video.

Really ??? Wow am excited !

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Where does it say that lady gaga is involved please ?

[whitney] receipts! [/whitney]

in Lagy Gaga's diary.

^ Dateline NBC has premiered videos before. E channel premiered Girl Gone Wild video. Dateline would have the largest audience.

This would obviously take place after Tidal exclusive if she went the TV route.

Beyonce I didn't expect.. it'll be interesting. I'm hoping a Britney cameo!!

Guys, could THIS be the one? The video that will cause a massive surge in album sales and enter the BB100?

*wakes up from a fuzzy dream*

yaaasssss!!! I have faith

Yeah I wish. She prolly read all the wah wah goo goo ga ga rebel heart demo wah wah avicii tantrums again and said why bother these hoes ain't worthy :lmao: