Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

Hey peeps, thanks for all the love concerning my drawing! :) Here's a little story behind it. Some VERY kind and generous individual found out what the cover was going to be and decided to contact M 's team to see if they couldn't be persuaded to use my illustration instead. I changed the haircolor to pink from my version that I posted a while ago and sent it to them and he forwarded it for me. I then got back confirmation that the decision to use aldo's artwork had already been made and it was simply too late (youtube videos and iTunes links had already been placed and where ready to go). Just bad timing, but she did post it anyway, the updated pink-haired version. Which is of course a complete thrill! Even Moschino posted it on their official instagram account, and the love and appreciation on M's insta and fb page have been overwhelming. Who knows, maybe I will get my moment to shine! :)

Should have been you!!! Next time they better!

Hey peeps, thanks for all the love concerning my drawing! :) Here's a little story behind it. Some VERY kind and generous individual found out what the cover was going to be and decided to contact M 's team to see if they couldn't be persuaded to use my illustration instead. I changed the haircolor to pink from my version that I posted a while ago and sent it to them and he forwarded it for me. I then got back confirmation that the decision to use aldo's artwork had already been made and it was simply too late (youtube videos and iTunes links had already been placed and where ready to go). Just bad timing, but she did post it anyway, the updated pink-haired version. Which is of course a complete thrill! Even Moschino posted it on their official instagram account, and the love and appreciation on M's insta and fb page have been overwhelming. Who knows, maybe I will get my moment to shine! :)

I really do believe it was a timing issue. Be patient. Ur time to shine will come eventually

^ I hope that Gaga is a part of it. That will seal the epic viral vid. M "has a plan"

I wondering if something was filmed during the Met Gala.?

I'm so annoyed by gaga

Aww babe

To think you were soooo close! Still, it's an amazing illustration that does the song justice! I love it!

Yaaass! I hope there's a fourth single and they contact you.

Or include some of your art on the Rebel Heart tour book, or the Rebel Heart Tour backdrops, or the Rebel Heart tour DVD, or the Rebel Heart One-Year-After-The-Leak Reissue Edition with all demos. Seriously, your illustrations deserve the spotlight.

OMG so excited. And yes I love how she did it: old school at first and featurings for third single. Maybe it didn't work but we surely have enjoyed it more!!!!

Yup, I agree. LFL is a masterpiece and fits perfecly among her best classics IMO. Ghosttown is lush and gorgeous, and BIM, though it has taken me a while to adjust to it being a single, it reminds me a bit of Impressive Instant (killer music/beats and funny, a bit cringe-y lyrics). I'm excited for this second part of the RH promo, hopefully she will release another single.

The way the are managing the BIM video and single reminds me the old fashioned way that things were done

. Announce the big premiere days before and reliese the single the same day. And I am very happy about it

^If you're concerned about video views, Tidal views are reported. :) That's why the Minaj/Beyonce track "Feelin' Myself" video reentered the charts.

If you're concerned about not being able to see it right away, it likely will pop up online in that 24 hours, and then on Vevo/YouTube the following day.

That's great I wasn't aware Tidal views counted!! - people are just flipping out on twitter

Stefani Germanotta appearance would make sense, given the recent "hang-out," but M didn't tag her- unless one of those other names is her. :)

But that would be like acknowledging her, what makes you think she deserves a place in a video that will be forever part of the videography of one of the biggest superstars ever. It would be like having Cindy Lauper or Debbie Gibson cameos in the 80's, we would be looking back now wondering what ever happened to them.

But that would be like acknowledging her, what makes you think she deserves a place in a video that will be forever part of the videography of one of the biggest superstars ever. It would be like having Cindy Lauper or Debbie Gibson cameos in the 80's, we would be looking back now wondering what ever happened to them.

Um, Cyndi Lauper is a Tony winning legend. No one is wondering what happened to her.

Because Bitch, they ARE Madonna.