Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

I don't see the big deal about the Diplo Mix. It just sounds like an alternate mix. What's so great about it?

We love it, that's why

A lesbian orgy between all the pop girls in the club pool and a gay trio between diplo, Jon Kortajarena and the other model on the bar are required scenes in the video!

i like the diplo mix, but i prefer the album edit better.

i hope she aint gonna release the video on tidal exclusively or some other obscure app like she did wit hghosttown.

i like the diplo mix, but i prefer the album edit better.

i hope she aint gonna release the video on tidal exclusively or some other obscure app like she did wit hghosttown.

the video will be released on tidal on the 15th and on Vevo on the 16th along with the remixes. Via previous post

Well, since it's rumored to be an exclusive for a day or so, that would explain Tidal's tagging. :) And others who were probably involved in the making-of- i.e. Phillips. And most likely Diplo is in it. I'm not sure who some of the others are, though. Are any of them "code" for Jonas?

^If you're concerned about video views, Tidal views are reported. :) That's why the Minaj/Beyonce track "Feelin' Myself" video reentered the charts.

If you're concerned about not being able to see it right away, it likely will pop up online in that 24 hours, and then on Vevo/YouTube the following day.

Hey peeps, thanks for all the love concerning my drawing! :) Here's a little story behind it. Some VERY kind and generous individual found out what the cover was going to be and decided to contact M 's team to see if they couldn't be persuaded to use my illustration instead. I changed the haircolor to pink from my version that I posted a while ago and sent it to them and he forwarded it for me. I then got back confirmation that the decision to use aldo's artwork had already been made and it was simply too late (youtube videos and iTunes links had already been placed and where ready to go). Just bad timing, but she did post it anyway, the updated pink-haired version. Which is of course a complete thrill! Even Moschino posted it on their official instagram account, and the love and appreciation on M's insta and fb page have been overwhelming. Who knows, maybe I will get my moment to shine! :)