Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

here in the States anyway..

If you are facing the stage, seat 1 is farthest to the left of the arena, (United Center in Chicago) seat 18 is closest to the runway, (I'm section 1 row 23, seat 15, so the heart.. back/right behind me) ....OTHER SIDE OF THE RUNWAY, starts with seat 1 and seat 18 is closest to right of the arena.

probably guessing the setup would be the same in all countries.

I'm Seat 60 for the closing night. Does that mean I'll be sitting outside the venue :D?

Im worried about my seats for first night in Sydney i got second row in section A but after looking at the following plan as an example discovered that im probably right at the end of the stage so my view wont be the best so im a bit upset however i wont complain as im sure ill be able to see ok and im just so happy to be able to see her again. Anyway second night im section B row 5 so im sure that will make up for it. If she does 1 more show id like to get section 20, 1, 9 or 10 as i want a different perspective view plus you can see her no matter where she is or on which stage.

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/sydney-allphones-acer-superdome-arena-detailed-numbers-chart/sydney-allphones-arena-seating-plan.htm

I think this is not the actual stage configuration.

This is the actual one I believe:

tumblr_inline_nklu8ybG2J1r5swg5.jpg

Personally I think there will be additional show soon.

5/6 March - Auckland

12/13 March - Melbourne

19/20 March - Sydney

26/27 March - Brisbane

There are 5 days interval in between dates therefore it's highly possible that she'll add shows in between.

I'm Seat 60 for the closing night. Does that mean I'll be sitting outside the venue :D?

haha. Well, you're either super close to the stage, or the parking lot, either way... hope it's good. 👍

I think this is not the actual stage configuration.

Thanks horn yes this is our configuration too the map i showed shows the way the rows and seat numbering is typically so it makes it a bit easier to work out where your seat will roughly be. The sydney floor plan is much different in layout to all other shows lots more sections and section F is the most prized one.

here in the States anyway..

If you are facing the stage, seat 1 is farthest to the left of the arena, (United Center in Chicago) seat 18 is closest to the runway, (I'm section 1 row 23, seat 15, so the heart.. back/right behind me) ....OTHER SIDE OF THE RUNWAY, starts with seat 1 and seat 18 is closest to right of the arena.

probably guessing the setup would be the same in all countries.

No the Brisbane Entertainment Centre Runs from 1 to about 60 across the whole floor area, regardless of the runway.

No the Brisbane Entertainment Centre Runs from 1 to about 60 across the whole floor area, regardless of the runway.

very well. Then seat 60 would be the farthest seat to the right of the arena, facing stage. Edited by Taj71

Second row Section A is awesome, even at the end you'll have an amazing view so close to the main stage. I also like to see from different perspectives so have seats further back for some shows so I can take it all in.

I agree - I was at the very end of the front row for Michael Jackson in 1996 and it was brilliant. Artists always work the whole of the front of the stage, so you're guaranteed to be close to them at some stage.

Personally I think there will be additional show soon.

5/6 March - Auckland

12/13 March - Melbourne

19/20 March - Sydney

26/27 March - Brisbane

There are 5 days interval in between dates therefore it's highly possible that she'll add shows in between.

I'd say she'll add one more show in Auckland (no more than that, though - she's not as big there as she is in Australia and never has been), two more each in Melbourne and Sydney and no more in Brisbane (simply because she'll want a definite end date for the tour - she's probably already told Guy and LN that march 27th is her definite end date and the cast and crews' contracts probably reflect that). Of course, this is all just speculation. I'd love her to do extra shows in Brisbane, but I'll be stunned if she does, no matter how well they sell!

I wish I knew that before I bought the ticket. Fuck.

It's front row, isn't it? Plus you got it for face value, so I wouldn't worry at all. You'll love every second of it!!!! :)

Imagine she kicks around Aus for a holiday after the tour!?! Spends a couple months seeing the sights? LOL That's be pretty cool!! If you're going to take a break from shit Aus is a pretty good place to do it.

I think we might get 5 Melbourne/Sydney dates and maybe one more Brisbane date? Still waiting on a winery show though.

Imagine she kicks around Aus for a holiday after the tour!?! Spends a couple months seeing the sights? LOL That's be pretty cool!! If you're going to take a break from shit Aus is a pretty good place to do it.

I think we might get 5 Melbourne/Sydney dates and maybe one more Brisbane date? Still waiting on a winery show though.

There's no room for her to do five shows in Melbourne or Sydney. She never performs three shows in a row, nor does she perform on Friday night, so this is all that's left:

Saturday 12th - Melbourne

Sunday 13th - Melbourne

Monday 14th - No show

Tuesday 15th - Melbourne (possibly)

Wednesday 16th - Melbourne (possibly)

Thursday 17th - No show (she might do Wednesday/Thursday rather than Tuesday/Wednesday, or even Tuesday/Thursday)

Friday 18th - No show

Saturday 19th - Sydney

Sunday 20th - Sydney

Monday 21st - No show

Tuesday 22nd - Sydney (possibly)

Wednesday 23rd - Sydney(possibly)

Thursday 24th - No show (see above for possible Sydney variations)

Friday 25th - No show

Saturday 26th - Brisbane

Sunday 27th - Brisbane

If Auckland ends up with no extra dates, they might put a 5th show on in Melbourne on Thursday the 10th...maybe a 6th on Wednesday the 9th, but I think Auckland will get one extra show on Tuesday the 8th and then they'll move everyone to Australia.

There's no room for her to do five shows in Melbourne or Sydney. She never performs three shows in a row, nor does she perform on Friday night, so this is all that's left:

Saturday 12th - Melbourne

Sunday 13th - Melbourne

Monday 14th - No show

Tuesday 15th - Melbourne (possibly)

Wednesday 16th - Melbourne (possibly)

Thursday 17th - No show (she might do Wednesday/Thursday rather than Tuesday/Wednesday, or even Tuesday/Thursday)

Friday 18th - No show

Saturday 19th - Sydney

Sunday 20th - Sydney

Monday 21st - No show

Tuesday 22nd - Sydney (possibly)

Wednesday 23rd - Sydney(possibly)

Thursday 24th - No show (see above for possible Sydney variations)

Friday 25th - No show

Saturday 26th - Brisbane

Sunday 27th - Brisbane

If Auckland ends up with no extra dates, they might put a 5th show on in Melbourne on Thursday the 10th...maybe a 6th on Wednesday the 9th, but I think Auckland will get one extra show on Tuesday the 8th and then they'll move everyone to Australia.

Yes for 5 shows in Melbourne because Melbourne is the greatest city in the world. And I'm will to take the day off from work if she needs a tour around the city. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Gold Coast is the greatest city in the world, followed by New York and then somewhere in Italy :p I was born in Melbourne and was there earlier this week :)

Yes for 5 shows in Melbourne because Melbourne is the greatest city in the world. And I'm will to take the day off from work if she needs a tour around the city. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd say she'll add one more show in Auckland (no more than that, though - she's not as big there as she is in Australia and never has been), two more each in Melbourne and Sydney and no more in Brisbane (simply because she'll want a definite end date for the tour - she's probably already told Guy and LN that march 27th is her definite end date and the cast and crews' contracts probably reflect that). Of course, this is all just speculation. I'd love her to do extra shows in Brisbane, but I'll be stunned if she does, no matter how well they sell!

They may already have march 29th or 30th as the end date for Brisbane and have that reflected in any contracts. There will be huge demand to see the last show in Australia and probably of the whole tour, so it makes sense they would release it last and say it's the last show. Though you're right maybe the Brisbane shows already announced are all they will do. Let's wait and see!

Pffft! Have you ever been here? It's a brilliant place to live! :)

Sadly people love to bag the Gold Coast. It is a beautiful place to live I think. I have travelled the world and lived in many palces and the lifestyle here is amazing. Sure it doesn't have something's that other places have, but I think everyplace has positives and negatives. Depends what you type of lifestyle you want . It's so easy to find negatives about any city.

Sadly people love to bag the Gold Coast. It is a beautiful place to live I think. I have travelled the world and lived in many palces and the lifestyle here is amazing. Sure it doesn't have something's that other places have, but I think everyplace has positives and negatives. Depends what you type of lifestyle you want . It's so easy to find negatives about any city.

You live on the Gold Coast?! Howdy, Neighbour!!! :thumbsup:

jazzyjan - I've never been to Tasmania, but I'd love to go one day :)

I love the Gold Coast. I wished I lived there instead of Brisbane. I'm a nature lover so living by the coast and always hearing the sound of the waves would be bliss for me. Most importantly, there are not a lot of bogans in the Gold Coast.