Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

Which shows butter9? Carly and I will be at both :D

20th March . Hope to see you there !

Fantastic Butter. :tigger:

An extra treat for Butter when he comes to Sydney :D

I was in Sydney and Melbourne last year . Hope to see u there too Jazzyjan !

Guest Rachelle of London

Do you think they will add more shows? I am thinking of booking a trip to Sydney and going to one of the shows.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh Chelle I am seriously considering it but there are so many things to thing about not least how much its going to

cost me and trying to get 3 weeks off work. I don't want to travel all that way for just a week. I want to see a bit of Australia

because I don't know if I would be able to go again. Also I am in the middle of refurbishing my house and I am way over budget. I'd love to go though I think it will be amazing.

I've already spent $3700 on tickets 😩

Plus one for my mum. Oh god

Buyers remorse?????? NEVER!!!!! :rotfl:

We're twins with our spending...and indulging shitty parents with a ticket :manson:

:tigger:

How it's selling?. No one says anything.

Only presales have occurred. General sale on July 6th. Patience!

Anyone know what the seat numbers are next to the catwalk at Allphones? or the row and seat numbers around the heart stage?

Buyers remorse?????? NEVER!!!!! :rotfl:

We're twins with our spending...and indulging shitty parents with a ticket :manson:

:tigger:

f*k you both...instead of shitty relatives you could have spent tickets and travels on me :lol:

Has anyone had any luck getting seats around the heart stage without buying VIP? i really want to have at least one concert there . Might have to buy VIP you think?

I pulled up a single seat right at the heart for Melbourne in the Citibank presale yesterday...it was hours after they went on sale too. $500!

f*k you both...instead of shitty relatives you could have spent tickets and travels on me :lol:

Come down under Vande!

I pulled up a single seat right at the heart for Melbourne in the Citibank presale yesterday...it was hours after they went on sale too. $500!

Well done. I got the vip pack and I think I'm still a few rows back. But god damn I will make sure I eat $500 worth of canapés at the pre party.

Has anyone had any luck getting seats around the heart stage without buying VIP? i really want to have at least one concert there . Might have to buy VIP you think?

It's the one VIP package I did buy, because I knew I definitely wanted at least 1 show there, and didn't think there was any other way of ensuring I got it...

So happy for the Australian and New Zealand fans! :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

"I'm from the land that they call 'Down Under'.

Ain't nobody gonna steal my thunder.

I'm from the land where they say 'Good day'.

Ain't nobody gonna stand in my way.

I'm gonna beat my drum.

I'm gonna ring my bell.

And I don't give a fuck!

If I go to hell!"

--Madonna "The Girlie Show" (Live Down Under)

It's the one VIP package I did buy, because I knew I definitely wanted at least 1 show there, and didn't think there was any other way of ensuring I got it...

Yes that's what I'm thinking and it's almost impossible to tel where the seats are around the heart stage with the seating chart, so VIP will gauaratee the best seats there

This seating chart thing is a real pain in the ass...

I'm thinking that in Brisbane Floor seats start at 1 in Section D and continue across to 60+ in Section A ???

So best seats near the centre stage and catwalk would be in the 30s ?

Im worried about my seats for first night in Sydney i got second row in section A but after looking at the following plan as an example discovered that im probably right at the end of the stage so my view wont be the best so im a bit upset however i wont complain as im sure ill be able to see ok and im just so happy to be able to see her again. Anyway second night im section B row 5 so im sure that will make up for it. If she does 1 more show id like to get section 20, 1, 9 or 10 as i want a different perspective view plus you can see her no matter where she is or on which stage.

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/sydney-allphones-acer-superdome-arena-detailed-numbers-chart/sydney-allphones-arena-seating-plan.htm

Im worried about my seats for first night in Sydney i got second row in section A but after looking at the following plan as an example discovered that im probably right at the end of the stage so my view wont be the best so im a bit upset however i wont complain as im sure ill be able to see ok and im just so happy to be able to see her again. Anyway second night im section B row 5 so im sure that will make up for it. If she does 1 more show id like to get section 20, 1, 9 or 10 as i want a different perspective view plus you can see her no matter where she is or on which stage.

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/sydney-allphones-acer-superdome-arena-detailed-numbers-chart/sydney-allphones-arena-seating-plan.htm

Second row Section A is awesome, even at the end you'll have an amazing view so close to the main stage. I also like to see from different perspectives so have seats further back for some shows so I can take it all in.

Well done. I got the vip pack and I think I'm still a few rows back. But god damn I will make sure I eat $500 worth of canapés at the pre party.

Oh, I didn't buy it, I was just checking :lol: I already have tickets for that one...in the nose bleeds so my sister can afford to come along after already spending up on two other platinum tickets.

Silly question but how do you figure out which seat number are the ones next to the catwalk?

here in the States anyway..

If you are facing the stage, seat 1 is farthest to the left of the arena, (United Center in Chicago) seat 18 is closest to the runway, (I'm section 1 row 23, seat 15, so the heart.. back/right behind me) ....OTHER SIDE OF THE RUNWAY, starts with seat 1 and seat 18 is closest to right of the arena.

probably guessing the setup would be the same in all countries.

Edited by Taj71