Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

Really happy for the "junior" pre-sales people, but there's something a little unfair about a system that allows people who sign up a week before a pre-sale starts getting access to (what appears to be) more and better tickets than people who have been members for decades...! I've checked at Tribe, Icon and here, and so far, you're the only person who managed to get Front Row in the Legacy pre-sale for Brisbane (plenty got it after midday). Ugh....

Edit - just found someone on Tribe who was successful (unless that was you :) ).

I have the same user name on tribe. i personally know 3 icon legacy members who got front row tix (not for brisbane though) in the presale. Yes your right there seems to be more junior members that got them, tha is a little unfair. as you say they may have joined last week and we've been members for years-decades! it may have been a mix up with the ticket sellers. they always seem to stuff things up. very rarely is it a smooth seamless process.

Its hard to know what goes on in that ticketek machine. I know from sports events that sometimes if people have things in their basket but then dont complete the transaction (including if the CC details fail) it can take a while for this tickets to get back into the available pool. I dont know anyone who has a citibank card, so i woudl imagine there was only a small number for that group, but there should be more for the telstra presale.

I'm beginning to think I'm the only person who tried for Front Row in Brisbane and missed out! :(

Philipandglenn, where did you hear that Seat 38 is right next to the catwalk?

I have the same user name on tribe. i personally know 3 icon legacy members who got front row tix (not for brisbane though) in the presale. Yes your right there seems to be more junior members that got them, tha is a little unfair. as you say they may have joined last week and we've been members for years-decades! it may have been a mix up with the ticket sellers. they always seem to stuff things up. very rarely is it a smooth seamless process.

Yep - I know heaps of people who got Front Row for Legacy in other cities, but only you and one other person for Brisbane...

Its hard to know what goes on in that ticketek machine. I know from sports events that sometimes if people have things in their basket but then dont complete the transaction (including if the CC details fail) it can take a while for this tickets to get back into the available pool. I dont know anyone who has a citibank card, so i woudl imagine there was only a small number for that group, but there should be more for the telstra presale.

There are still heaps of seats left in the Citibank pre-sale. The great seats seem to be gone, though.

I've discovered that the Silver and Bronze sections are tiny. A friend wanted Bronze for some of her friends and Silver for her and another friend - the best I could get her was Row V for Silver and then Row Z in the same section was Bronze...!

Ticketek seat placing is super random, I always ditch bad seats offered and keep trying until they offer me something good.

I have bought front row seats lots of times by doing this.

Dont panic and buy the first thing they offer you!

I'm really surprised how far back Gold seats are!

Silver and Bronze must be practically non existent...

So it seems that Platinum is most of the venues, which doesn't seem very fair.

I don't think Ticketek or Livenation have been transparent about this at all! Thats why they haven't shown proper seating plans.

Its all a bit underhanded.

So basically you could pay $500 and if you're lucky be in the first few rows or you could practically be at the back of the arena for the same price!

Guest amokeru

I got section "G", row 17 for Sydney Sat 19th with CITI Bank just now but my confirmation e-mail says section "SG".
Checked seating map again but there is no "SG" and I'm 100% sure it said "G" before processing for payment.
Is this "SG" means "Section G"??

Any idea, guys?? Sorry my English... I'm Japanese!

I think we can expect a dvd from australia ! :D

Althogh I wished she would come to Istanbul and do a dvd, but I would be happy for a aussie dvd too

I'm really surprised how far back Gold seats are!

Silver and Bronze must be practically non existent...

So it seems that Platinum is most of the venues, which doesn't seem very fair.

I don't think Ticketek or Livenation have been transparent about this at all! Thats why they haven't shown proper seating plans.

Its all a bit underhanded.

So basically you could pay $500 and if you're lucky be in the first few rows or you could practically be at the back of the arena for the same price!

I agree. I think they are keeping it vague to see what sales are like - if they can sell as many $500 as they can, but otherwise they might let the gold and silver creep forward a bit to fill the venue.

Guest amokeru

I saw Coldplay and Prince at the All Phones Arena, Sydney but Silver and Blonds seats are really limited too. The same thing happened at Osaka Dome for confessions tour in 2006. This is not only Madonna and they always advirtise tickets available from $99 or whatever the cheapest.

Again, sorry my English... I'm from Japan.

At this point I don't really mind what they charge for which area...

I just wish there was a clear seating plan available so people can decide if Gold is good enough or Platinum is the only way to go.

Its a bit hard to decide when you're in the middle of ticket buying stress.

I bought 2 Gold tickets because the person I'm going with didn't want to pay $500

But I had no idea how far back we would be for that price.

Had I known before buying tickets I would have said fuck you I'm going for Platinum LOL

I have a Telstra code and am tempted to do Platinum for a second show, but only if I get something close up.

At this point I don't really mind what they charge for which area...

I just wish there was a clear seating plan available so people can decide if Gold is good enough or Platinum is the only way to go.

Its a bit hard to decide when you're in the middle of ticket buying stress.

I bought 2 Gold tickets because the person I'm going with didn't want to pay $500

But I had no idea how far back we would be for that price.

Had I known before buying tickets I would have said fuck you I'm going for Platinum LOL

I have a Telstra code and am tempted to do Platinum for a second show, but only if I get something close up.

When do you get that code?

I am so relieved now that I've got my tickets to see Madonna! People at work thought I was having a meltdown, which they thought was rather entertaining. Got 2 platinum tickets in Section E row 17 for March 19 and 2 VIP tickets in Section F row 14 for March 20. Not front rows but just really happy that I'm going. Will get tickets for the other shows in Sydney, if they get added. This was through the Citibank presale this morning, of course. I was initially offered seats in Section 11 but turned them down. I only wanted floor seats!

When do you get that code?

I already have it!

You just have to Dial #830# to receive your unique code via SMS. (will only work from a Telstra mobile)

I already have it!

You just have to Dial #830# to receive your unique code via SMS. (will only work from a Telstra mobile)

If you only have the Telstra home network, will it come on the 29th like been said here? I registered my email to get it yesterday.

If you only have the Telstra home network, will it come on the 29th like been said here? I registered my email to get it yesterday.

I don't know about that sorry.

If someone else said the 29th then that's probably right.

I don't know about that sorry.

If someone else said the 29th then that's probably right.

Yeah - I checked the email registration page again and it said "you will receive a unique code on Monday 29 June." Edited by apj

Yep - I know heaps of people who got Front Row for Legacy in other cities, but only you and one other person for Brisbane...

I suspect there might have been only a couple of front row seats for each night for each city in the presales and with everybody saying oh yeah I got front row it sounds a lot. But if you think most are buying single tix so for 6 concerts that could be 12 people saying they got front row which sounds a lot.... But isn't really. It's just luck of the draw I think. I would guess that all the city's would have the same allocations for all the different presales. Also there could be many people getting various tix who don't use the forums so we don't know the full story of who got what. Maybe Brisbane did not get as many allocated , it's possible I guess. Could also be a stuff up by Ticketek and their computer system?

I'm coming to Sydney Australia ! Hopefully the Asian dates will be announced soon so it'll be like a double whammy for me ! LOL

I'm coming to Sydney Australia ! Hopefully the Asian dates will be announced soon so it'll be like a double whammy for me ! LOL

Fantastic Butter. :tigger:

Which shows butter9? Carly and I will be at both :D

An extra treat for Butter when he comes to Sydney :D