Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

Oh no, I'm scared I'm not gonan get good floor seats. I got section 18 for first Sydney night and trying to get a better and closer floor seat for a second show. Accidentally clicked first elevation, my first time buying online. Arggghhhhhh, I can only buy on 30th June.

So, if it's fully seated, does this mean there is no getting in early for sound checks or anything? Just turn up around 11 and hope she's ready to start soon?

Martini, I think you'll get a good tix. I just re-checked Sydney and I see they've already started freeing up a lot of sections. When the Icon presale ended, there were only Platinum and Gold seats left but now all the sections are available except Gold Non Alcohol and Bronze. They're definitely reserving seats for each presale.

Paul, yes. I think it's more reasonable to show up at 12am judging by the last tour :lol:

Sorry but the code is now invalid. If another date is announced then I assume we will all be sent a new Icon presale code to use.

Hopefully you can take advantage of the Citibank or Telstra presale happening soon?

How do you go into the Telstra and Citibank presale?

I've just checked Brisbane and while just about everything was showing up as sold out earlier, everything (apart from Front Row VIP) is now available again (presumably in tomorrow's Citibank sale).

How do you go into the Telstra and Citibank presale?

You need a Citibank credit card for tomorrow's Citibank sale and you need to be a Telstra customer with a Telstra pre-sale code for the Telstra one.

Martini, I think you'll get a good tix. I just re-checked Sydney and I see they've already started freeing up a lot of sections. When the Icon presale ended, there were only Platinum and Gold seats left but now all the sections are available except Gold Non Alcohol and Bronze. They're definitely reserving seats for each presale.

Paul, yes. I think it's more reasonable to show up at 12am judging by the last tour :lol:

Nawwww thankyou. I sure hope so to!

Right, I'm on a mission to find anyone who managed to get Front Row in Brisbane during the Icon Legacy pre-sale! Plenty of people got them after midday, but I'm yet to find anyone who got one before then. Something's not right...! :/

Guest amokeru

I'll try tomorrow's CITI Bank pre-sale but no information on their site at all yet...
Anybody knows how many we can purchase or any other info?

Guest Rachelle of London

The Citibank presale for the Europe dates had the best seats. Good luck for round 2 guys

Right, I'm on a mission to find anyone who managed to get Front Row in Brisbane during the Icon Legacy pre-sale! Plenty of people got them after midday, but I'm yet to find anyone who got one before then. Something's not right...! :/

I was on at the start of the legacy presales and got front row at 10am for brisbaneI. Have seen others that are the same. I guess they just went fast and then they must have released more for the junior presales

I heard Telstra also have very good seats.

I have never had any luck with Telstra presales in the past.... Always terrible seats. Let's hope I have better luck for this one. I guess it all depends on the tickets allocation.... Fingers crossed there are some good ones.

I'll try tomorrow's CITI Bank pre-sale but no information on their site at all yet...

Anybody knows how many we can purchase or any other info?

I think I saw a link on the ticketek page for Citicard info:

Offers only available to Citi credit and debit cardholders, who use their Citi card to pay for tickets purchased in this pre-sale. Access the Citi Cardholder Pre-sale

Password Information: When prompted to enter a password to access the pre-sale, enter the first 6 digits of your Citi credit or debit card number (no dashes) located on the front of your Citi card.

Read more at http://m.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=MADONNA16&eg=CITI#d8Qpa69vDZmSeGT3.99

Guest amokeru

I think I saw a link on the ticketek page for Citicard info:

Offers only available to Citi credit and debit cardholders, who use their Citi card to pay for tickets purchased in this pre-sale. Access the Citi Cardholder Pre-sale

Password Information: When prompted to enter a password to access the pre-sale, enter the first 6 digits of your Citi credit or debit card number (no dashes) located on the front of your Citi card.

Read more at http://m.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=MADONNA16&eg=CITI#d8Qpa69vDZmSeGT3.99

Thank you, Paul!

I was only checking CITI website, not Ticketek.

I was on at the start of the legacy presales and got front row at 10am for brisbaneI. Have seen others that are the same. I guess they just went fast and then they must have released more for the junior presales

Damn! I was in by 10:00 and 10 seconds and got "Allocation Exhausted"....!!!

Really happy for the "junior" pre-sales people, but there's something a little unfair about a system that allows people who sign up a week before a pre-sale starts getting access to (what appears to be) more and better tickets than people who have been members for decades...! I've checked at Tribe, Icon and here, and so far, you're the only person who managed to get Front Row in the Legacy pre-sale for Brisbane (plenty got it after midday). Ugh....

Edit - just found someone on Tribe who was successful (unless that was you :) ).

Telstra is our largest phone and internet company (it was owned by the government until the 90s).

Citibank pre-sale was a bust :( I got absolutely nothing (a friend wanted me to grab tickets for some of her friends).

Telstra is our largest phone and internet company (it was owned by the government until the 90s).

Citibank pre-sale was a bust :( I got absolutely nothing (a friend wanted me to grab tickets for some of her friends).

How are Telstra presales usually?

I have never had any luck with Telstra presales in the past.... Always terrible seats. Let's hope I have better luck for this one. I guess it all depends on the tickets allocation.... Fingers crossed there are some good ones.

Oh no, now I'm getting very very worried. I just hope all the ticket grabbers will stick to getting Brisbane tickets hehdhdhe

Just out of curiosity, did you buy a platinum or VIP ticket?

I have no idea how they 'release' seats but it seems to be so random. When I first bought tix to the first Brisbane night at 12:30pm, I got a Row 5 seat but at 10:50pm I got offered a Row B seat.

OK, I tried again (after looking at the Melbourne tickets and discovering I could access them) and Citibank let me in :) They best package they had available was the Living For Love package (third row, Seat 49).

Just out of curiosity, did you buy a platinum or VIP ticket?

I have no idea how they 'release' seats but it seems to be so random. When I first bought tix to the first Brisbane night at 12:30pm, I got a Row 5 seat but at 10:50pm I got offered a Row B seat.

I got Platinum seats and i have heard from many other icon members that got front row with platinum in the Icon/Junior presales. Looks like they are looking after us after all this time!.

me too. Citi bank presale didnt have very good seats and they went pretty fast! Maybe they have given telstra a better allocation? though i have personally never had any luck with a telstra presale all the years