Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

No, but V names are usually hot people...

Lol! Another mate of mine 'Paul' got VIP for Sunday night in Melbs too....just checkin :)

I got tix for both nights, it was a bloody panic, as I was at work.....I don't work in an office, so pretty much grabbed what I could.

I'm pretty happy, as I'll be there!

Woop woop!!!!

Still many chances RH. Can't expect people to just give you their code; they earned it and will use it for themselves no doubt

Still many chances RH. Can't expect people to just give you their code; they earned it and will use it for themselves no doubt

I guess, u are probably right, I just cannot get into the Citibank or Telstra pre-sale either so by the time the GP sales begin their will be either no good seats left or will be snapped up in seconds...

I guess, u are probably right, I just cannot get into the Citibank or Telstra pre-sale either so by the time the GP sales begin their will be either no good seats left or will be snapped up in seconds...

if im allowed to give out my telstra code i will haha.

more seats will be released. fear not. i expect another show in sydney and melbourne to be announced as well.

Have faith RH. I think there are still opportunities to get good tickets outside the presales. Its only the first day. I haven't bought tickets yet either!

Very excited for everyone who did get great tickets today! Well done and congratulations!

The big question though is who is going to avoid spoilers until then?! Hahaha

Honey I wouldn't mind giving you my Icon code. I just don't know if there's a maximum number of times I can use the code?

I've used the code to buy a single ticket for both Brisbane nights and I would like to use it again if another Brisbane date is announced.

Thanks guys, I understand, just hope it will all work out for me eventually somehow. Just hope I can get good seats like some of you without paying double the price through scalpers.

Well done guys. What an amazing time for you all! I can't imagine how exciting it must feel for you.

Thanks guys, I understand, just hope it will all work out for me eventually somehow. Just hope I can get good seats like some of you without paying double the price through scalpers.

Are you registered with live nation? I'm sure they have saved good seats for their presale and all you need to do is register your email.

Sunday night the 13th - great ticket on the floor near stage. So excited. Finally will see Madonna up close in concert.

Oh Jan! How fantastic!!! Brilliant news!

:wow::tigger:

Are you registered with live nation? I'm sure they have saved good seats for their presale and all you need to do is register your email.

Yes, hopefully some good seats will still be available by then I hope?

Couldn't do this shit at work and so now the best I'm getting for Platinum in Sydney is Section 12 (H row) on Saturday and Section 19 (D row) for Sunday.

Seems a shit deal for $500. Guess I'll just have to hope for added dates. :dramatic::(

What is the best you can get with Platinum or Gold for Sydney - anyone know?

Guest madonnalovaus

Omg it's seriously so amazing just hearing ads for a madonna tour on the radio. Never in my living memory. So freakin cool!!!!

That was the best I was being offered since the beginning jacket. Totally rubbish!

Bah!

Is only limited being allocated to the madonna.com presale?

I would say so... they need to have quotas of all ticket sections left for general sale, not to mention the other pre-sales.

Madonna.coms fans don't hesitate.

tumblr_lzrieh5a3a1r0jd3uo1_500.gif

Thanks to FallingFree, I got Section 8, Row B (2nd row) Platinum seats for Melbourne March 13th, so excited, for my other show I will try to get some good floor seats!

OMG, so i didn't SEE the dropdown box that lets you pick BEST AVAILABLE in the FLOOR AREA.

So I'm getting Section D, Row 3 - is it any good based on people's experiences of Madonna's staging in the past and being able to see everything weell??? I know the stage is different this time. I just don't want to be in awkward position - it looks awkward in section D...

I might need to purchase it now!!!

sfx144257.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

So happy for you all. Sound like amazing seats!!!! Even my uncle in NZ wants to buy some tickets. There must be a buzz around.