Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

Eek I just got this reply back from LN about whether I can use my mum's Citi card:

I expected this to happen but I think I'll be okay though. I'll just create a new account on Ticketek with my mum's details and opt for the tickets to be sent to my house. If I have to collect the tickets instead from Ticketek then my mum won't mind at all coming with me to pick up the tickets. I think I can make this work :mellow:.

Yeah, that's a good option, i had a problem with this before, a friend of mine helped me create my ticketeck account, he used all my data except for the account's username wich he used his name instead...

I purchased MDNA early entrance tickets with that account(my credit card, address, etc), and i almost had a heart attack when i received the email telling me when&where to pick up my tickets with HIS name on it!

I talked to the manager and they asked me to bring a copy of my friends ID besides my ID and credit card...

That's right against the cat walk isn't it Carly? That's awesome!

yes. san is my fairy god sister <3

now i just have to try figure our what else im doing!

i have a notepad out with all the dates and my budget hahahahaha

i want to go as many times as possible. fingers crossed i can get my paws on a VIP package for front row. i will probably buy some nose bleeds tickets for other shows.

Guest bluejean

san just got me and her row H on the catwalk for the first melbourne night! yayayay

Fuck yesh!!! SO excited for you gals

shouldn't all the presale tix be sold out by now? its australia

I'm not sure how many people had access to it. I think the Telstra presale (next week) will be huge and then obviously when they go on sale to general public. Tickets/prices were announced just yesterday so it's possible a lot of people weren't prepared. It will be interesting to see how it sells.

i want to know wether there are certain amounts of tickets put aside for each presale??

I think there is. I think they allocate "blocks" of tickets for pre-sales and whatever is not sold just gets added with the rest of the remaining tickets for the general public sale. Pretty sure they set aside "good" tickets for each sale.

I think there is. I think they allocate "blocks" of tickets for pre-sales and whatever is not sold just gets added with the rest of the remaining tickets for the general public sale. Pretty sure they set aside "good" tickets for each sale.

I think ALL icon members should be guaranteed access to tickets before the public. Even if that sells out the whole venue.

In my experience, Icon pre-sale tickets are always the best. I'm lucky - I've got second row for both Brisbane shows and this is also what I got from Icon for Confessions back in 2006. Of course, having said that, people will come bounding in here at some stage in the future and excitedly declare that they got Front Row through a pre-sale (which I missed out on....) :D

Got floor tickets, block A - it more to the side, but near where the cross part of the stage comes out. Im so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah damn it - i got heart stage package for the second night as well. (Now how to explain the credit card bill to the bf).

I got section 2nd row for night 1 and 5th row night 2. Got them on my mobile as tocketek kept giving me section 18 or 12. Then i did best available and got those great seats. So excited.

Fuck! Section 18 or 12....are they mental for $500. I gave up on that shit! Hopefully Carly will find me some for Sydney Sunday....go Carly!

OH MY GOD.

I just found out I already signed up for an Icon membership with an old email account that I haven't used in years. NOW I'M ABOUT TO BUY TIX TO BRISBANE I WANT TO SCREAM

Is section 18 allphones? If so they are bad seats when i did legacy sale i chose platinum seats and section 18 or 12 kept coming up for me so i went on the mobile site hit best available and thats when i got floor seats. So i think chosing best available may be your best bet for better seats. Good luck.

Edited by Leebf

Pretty surreal to think I'm going to see Madonna live and only having to travel 50 mins by plane to do so :D

BTW - for the person asking, yes, for any presale, only a certain amount is put on sale for each presale for each price category. Each presale has it's own allocation. Once presales end, and general public goes on sale, whatever is left is up for grabs :)

After Demonna's sorcery from earlier this year, cancelling my Miami show and ruining my trip....

MADEENA HAS USED HER POWERS AND REWARDED ME.

March 12 - Melbourne: Floor Row H, right beside cat walk with San

March 13 - Melbourne: FLOOR FRONT FUCKING ROW!!!!

March 27 - Brisbane: Floor third row with San!

Thank-you MADEENA!!! My first time ever seeing Madonna. Amazing seats each night. Couldn't be happier. Plus I have some money spare to see another Brisbane and Sydney show in the upper tier if I want to!

Congrats Carly! I'm also going March 12 & 13, have Row E for 12th, waiting until next presale for the 13th, could only get average seats today. More shows will be announced, so will get up in the bleachers for 1-2 more shows I think as well :D

For the closing night, I keep refreshing the page and I keep getting getting one of the seats in Section A in G row. I'm hoping to get just a couple rows closer to the main stage but it seems VIP have already got those rows, unless LN are reserving some better seats for the next presales.

Congrats Carly! I'm also going March 12 & 13, have Row E for 12th, waiting until next presale for the 13th, could only get average seats today. More shows will be announced, so will get up in the bleachers for 1-2 more shows I think as well :D

awesome! let me know what you end up getting for the 13th. San and I are getting some bleachers seats for another 1 or 2 shows I think if she can get some good-ish ones in the citibank presale tomorrow.

i look forward to meeting you and everyone else!

xoxo