Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

Urgh. No Icon pre-sale code for me. My previous membership was linked with an email address that no longer exists. I want those platinum seats.

NO the code is for 4 tickets per sale week. so you can but 1 ticket to four concerts or 2 tix to 2 concerts or 4 tix to one concert. but only 4 in total per week, then they reset it for the next week.

Damn, I'll have to wait for GP sales then.

But can I ask: how do they even know? If it's just a code that you type into ticketek, how do they know you are really an icon member?

You have to register before last week in order to get the code.

I see, my bad. Good luck! I do love come here, we feel your torture in getting good seats!

Yeah I'm considering it!! :)

I'm going alone to. I don't know anyone in Bris who is a M fan but it's okay! The downside for me is queueing for hours and having no one to talk to.

I'm going alone to. I don't know anyone in Bris who is a M fan but it's okay! The downside for me is queueing for hours and having no one to talk to.

You don't need to queue for hours when it's all allocated seating - you just turn up in time for the show :)

Next to none of my friends share my taste in music, so I almost always go to concerts alone. You'll have as good a time as you choose to!! :thumbsup:

Me too. I'll probably have to travel overseas and see one of her Asian dates all alone because none of my friends like her enough to pay for everything. IDGAF I'll be fagging out the entire show and not caring others side eyeing me :rotfl:

^I wanna go see her in Japan so badly if she does in fact go there but this bitch is about to force me into prostitution to avoid becoming broke!

You don't need to queue for hours when it's all allocated seating - you just turn up in time for the show :)

Next to none of my friends share my taste in music, so I almost always go to concerts alone. You'll have as good a time as you choose to!! :thumbsup:

Oh I didn't realise that there'll be seats everywhere. I just thought the ground floor will be divided into sections but with no seats. For the last two concerts I've been too (which were Beyonce and Kylie) we basically had to fight to the death to get as close to the stage as possible. I do not want to be doing that with a room full of gays at a M concert :lol:.

^I wanna go see her in Japan so badly if she does in fact go there but this bitch is about to force me into prostitution to avoid becoming broke!

Oh I didn't realise that there'll be seats everywhere. I just thought the ground floor will be divided into sections but with no seats. For the last two concerts I've been too (which were Beyonce and Kylie) we basically had to fight to the death to get as close to the stage as possible. I do not want to be doing that with a room full of gays at a M concert :lol:.

That's what happens in Europe :)

Are the VIP packages only sold at the same time as the tickets for the general public?

No - they're available during all of the pre-sales, too (Icon, Telstra, Citibank and LiveNation).

LOL! I was actually planning a trip to Europe in March and my husband knows that 2 VIP packages will be cheaper than just the airfare alone for myself to fly to Europe. So, in fact, I'll be spending less money. I think that's why he's allowing me to get these.

Anybody noticed that she's doing the shows during the weekend? i suppose she will fly in each Friday from NYC

Weekend shows sell better, so that's probably why the initial ones are weekend-only. They probably want to get those sold out before adding new ones - although I am sure she'll sell out no matter what day they fall on.

Guest bluejean

So do we reckon the World Tour official ENDS in Brisbane?

Would be nice to know when and where the final show will be!

I know. I'd love to see her opening night AND closing night. Seems pretty certain it will end in Australia but for all we know they could add more Aussie dates after those final Brisbane dates. Remember the original rumour was she was spending a month in Oz.

Guest bluejean

I'm gonna get one $2000 front row seat for Sydney night 1. Then a couple of platinum seats for night 2.

Two transactions. Which should I do first to better my chances of good seats for both? I am a legacy member.

Help.

Wowser! I guess you've been saving since the Drowned World Tour was announced

:rotfl: