Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

How much security is there gonna be? How do you make everyone stay seated around that runway?

Hope security don't be arses! We'll be there to dance & have a good time.

Guys I'm stressing!! The people over at icon are saying I can only use my code for a limit of 4 tickets!! I was gonna buy tickets for me and 6 other friends! How am I gonna buy the tickets so we're all together?!! Ticketek says a limit of 8 tickets per transaction, would the presale run through them or Madonna.com?

Guest Rachelle of London

Guys I'm stressing!! The people over at icon are saying I can only use my code for a limit of 4 tickets!! I was gonna buy tickets for me and 6 other friends! How am I gonna buy the tickets so we're all together?!! Ticketek says a limit of 8 tickets per transaction, would the presale run through them or Madonna.com?

Yeah there's a 4 limit when using a code. Buy a live pass when they come out that will allow you to use another code for another 4 tickets. Cant guarantee that you guys will all be together though

Yeah there's a 4 limit when using a code. Buy a live pass when they come out that will allow you to use another code for another 4 tickets. Cant guarantee that you guys will all be together though

Damn, if only there was a GA mosh :( when do the live passes come out?

I don't know what to do?!?!?!

I have the icon junior code so can buy at 12pm, but I'm pretty sure I'm in a work meeting during that time. :dramatic:

And how can I get casual fan friends to come along when I need to purchase TOMORROW and have no idea what the price will be or where?! :dramatic:

I can't deal. :dramatic:

I would KILL for L/K seats but are they platinum, gold or silver seats? :mellow:

Pretty sure they would be Platinum.

I think the whole floor will be actually.

Does anyone know if the icon pass can be used more than once? For example, i want to buy 4 tickets to first night and then 2 tickets on second night, but it says limit of 4 tickets "per transaction"??????

Does anyone know if the icon pass can be used more than once? For example, i want to buy 4 tickets to first night and then 2 tickets on second night, but it says limit of 4 tickets "per transaction"??????

Sounds like a limit per transaction, so multiple transactions are fine.

Do you think gold tickets would be 11-19 or would it be platinum? (looking at the allphones arena seating)

sfx144257.gif

It's very annoying that these maps aren't showing us the various different priced areas...

We've kinda decided on Gold though, $500 (Platinum) and beyond is too much money for me to part with right now.

I've come to conclusion that:

Letters + 1-19 is platinum (because they're selling sideview platinum seats)

21-47 is gold (because it contains the non-alcohol section which is only sold in gold)

other numbers is bronze (well duh)

sfx144257.gif

acer_arena2.jpg

Sounds like a limit per transaction, so multiple transactions are fine.

Do you think gold tickets would be 11-19 or would it be platinum? (looking at the allphones arena seating)

sfx144257.gif

It looks like 11-19 are on the same floor as A-K. In that case, I think they're platinum but I'm not certain :(.

I'm gonna get one $2000 front row seat for Sydney night 1. Then a couple of platinum seats for night 2.

Two transactions. Which should I do first to better my chances of good seats for both? I am a legacy member.

Help.

It looks like 11-19 are on the same floor as A-K. In that case, I think they're platinum but I'm not certain :(.

They say A-K is on the arena floor and 11-19 is on the main concourse - 1st elevation. It would be kinda helpful it that overlayed the bloody ticket sections over the seating plan!!! :americanlife:

They say A-K is on the arena floor and 11-19 is on the main concourse - 1st elevation. It would be kinda helpful it that overlayed the bloody ticket sections over the seating plan!!! :americanlife:

Agreed! Incompetent fools :angry:

I'm gonna get one $2000 front row seat for Sydney night 1. Then a couple of platinum seats for night 2.

Two transactions. Which should I do first to better my chances of good seats for both? I am a legacy member.

Help.

I reckon you have a pretty good shot of getting what you want given the legacy member advantage.

My eyes are watering at that 2000 price!

I wanna get platinum tickets for both Brisbane nights but I want to be guaranteed floor seats. I'll die if I was relegated to a 1-19 seat. I NEED to be as close to the stage as possible.

I have no idea what to do. By the looks of it no one I know will pay $500 for a ticket and I can't afford to buy 2 and take someone with me. I also have to wait for Telstra presale anyway so I wont be able to buy tickets this week.

My goal is to buy one really "good" ticket and then a cheaper one for the second night.

BUT it is very likely she'll add more dates considering the length of time between cities. Does anyone know if these will be added during the pre-sale or once ticekts go on sale to general public? Because I might wait it out and try score a "good" tickets for unannounced dates?!??!

Wow, just hearing about this! So happy for all you guys! Finally you get to experience the magic of M in your home country :thumbsup:

Do you think they'll add Perth or Adelaide shows too? After all those would be great markets for her too, no?

NO the code is for 4 tickets per sale week. so you can but 1 ticket to four concerts or 2 tix to 2 concerts or 4 tix to one concert. but only 4 in total per week, then they reset it for the next week.