Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

Such great news to wake up to on a Monday morning! Now to start panicking about tickets!!

What's the likelihood of getting good tickets when they go on sale to the public on the 6th of July? I don't think I've got access to any of the four presages!! :(

Join live nation its free, takes 2 mins. :)

I have a Telstra presale code for June 30th :)

Not sure about Icon as I am logged in as a Classic member only.

Pretty sure the Telstra one will get me some good seats though :)

as I said before, I have a legacy code if anyone needs it. (as long as I know I won't be in trouble later in case I may buy a ticket for another date in a few months) :)

as I said before, I have a legacy code if anyone needs it. (as long as I know I won't be in trouble later in case I may buy a ticket for another date in a few months) :)

I don't know what a legacy code but I'd love one!!!!!!

I didn't sign up to anything cause I genuinely thought Madonna was gonna skip us again but now I'm stressing about how to buy tickets for a Madonna concert.

I juts woke up and read the good news and I think I'm about to faint any second.

Im in such a state. Excited obviously but panicing about getting tickets... sooo many 'presale' options, which will all have their own allocation, so how to know which is the best? Also, has anyone seen he VIP package prices? Im thinking that I will get heart stage package the first night and then just a general seat the second night. oh the drama!

LN says:

In celebration of Madonna's return visit to Australia, Icon will host a pre-sale for current registered Icon members. Lifetime Legacy members of Icon will receive first access to tickets and VIP Packages starting Tuesday, June 23rd at 10am local times. Members of Icon from Australia and New Zealand, registered before June 15th 2015, will receive a special code to access to Icon pre-sales beginning on June 23rd at 12-noon local times.

Does that mean that even Classic members before June 15 will just get a presale code, without having to buy a live pass?

VIPs go up to $2000!!!!! Heart stage is only $1099 so that seems quite good.

Madonna will be spending at least 3 weeks down under. That's what Ipex said initially. I doubt he was lying about what he said by the looks of it what he said has all come true it was just delayed

Well said. He was right in the end, we just had a longer than expected wait for the confirmation!

Fully expecting 2 extra nights in each of these cities btw! Bound to be massive demand!!

Careful with presale give aways, You show ID to pick up the tickets...well, I had to in LA

Edit...VIP package actually

Im in such a state. Excited obviously but panicing about getting tickets... sooo many 'presale' options, which will all have their own allocation, so how to know which is the best? Also, has anyone seen he VIP package prices? Im thinking that I will get heart stage package the first night and then just a general seat the second night. oh the drama!

Everything is so confusing.

I don't understand nothing. Lolz

I'd love a thread dedicated to the inexperienced Aussie fans on how to buy tix to a M concert. I've bought tix to other concerts before but it seems buying a tix to a M concert is like going to war. :ohmy:

My mum has a Citi card so I can use her card to buy tix on the 24th.

Yes, I have my presale code - apparently we are 'junior' members hahahah!

Ooh I'm a Classic member too.

How did you get your code, by logging on or by email?

Ooh I'm a Classic member too.

How did you get your code, by logging on or by email?

Madonna.com emailed it to me.

Madonna.com emailed it to me.

Yes I just got mine too, thanks :)

I've never bought tickets with Icon before.

Can anyone tell me, do I have to buy through madonna.com?

Or can I go to the ticketing agent and use the code there?

Thanks.

Guest bluejean

SO happy for all my fellow Aussies and all my NZ friends and fans alike!!!

SO FUCKING AMAZING GUYS!!!! I actually didn't read the news here, my friend from NZ who is a casual fan was jumping up and down on Whatsapp about it! So fucking cool.

Hopefully I will back and can see her there as well as in Canada!

MADONNA

SAT 19 & SUN 20 MARCH, 2016

Presented by: Live Nation & Telstra Thanks

Tickets On Sale:

• Madonna Fan Club: Tue 23 June, 10am
  • Citibank Presale: Wed 24, June, 10am
  • General Public On sale: Mon 6 Jul, 10am
Madonna will make a historic return to Australia performing live for the first time in 23 years as well as her first ever shows in New Zealand, with her Rebel Heart Tour.

The Rebel Heart Tour follows the March 9 release of Madonna’s critically acclaimed 13th studio album - Rebel Heart - by Interscope Records. A week after its release Rebel Heart debuted at No. 1 in Australia making it Madonna’s eleventh No. 1 album on the Australian ARIA Charts, tying the record for most number one albums on the chart.

RELATED LINKS:

www.madonna.comwww.livenation.com.autelstra.com/music

TICKET PRICES

Platinum

$499.90

Gold

$299.90

Silver

$199.90

Bronze

$99.90

http://www.allphonesarena.com.au/Event_Calendar/Madonna.aspx

An official announcement :) those prices actually dont look too bad and are pretty reasonable. However it's gonna be like the Hunger Games getting tickets to the shows..

It would be cool if they did add a stadium show (or the rumored winery show) just to get one big event on the books that would be moderately easier for fans to get tickets to. I have a feeling many are going to be turned away with just the stadium shows (even if they add dates). Demand is going to be out of this world.

I think I am going to faint, it's actually been officially announced, I cannot believe it, next the excitement will turn to stress in trying to get good decent seats for a reasonable price!

Also with this info released which falls in line with what Ipex said a month ago I would like to personally apologize for thinking u lied when the dates weren't announced a few weeks ago, the announcement was obviously delayed & I am so sorry I doubted you. Thank you for your info Ipex, hope to see u back soon.