Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

Im giddy with excitement for you.

1 thing though. If my Madge is going to Australia with punching kangaroos, S*iders in her boots and snakes that choke her when she sleeps and those swooping birds. Dont let them pls.

^ Would rather see her in an Arena and have her due multiple shows. Just for the thrill of seeing her more close up. She was like a dot at the MCG when I saw her at the Girlie Show and I had to rely on the huge screens. The show and atmosphere was incredible still but would prefer arenas.

i love reading this because now the austrailian dates are announced for you guys :)

FANTASTIC NEWS! I am so excited for the Australian and NZ fans!

Now we just need Asia or Latin America in February and this era will be complete.

Ugh its nearly 2am and i cant sleep too many emotions im so excited but also nervous about tuesdays presale i have to get good seats. When i saw her in 93 i was on the oval however in the last few rows & being only 12 as soon as everyone stood up all i saw was the peoples back in front of me. So hopefully this time i can actually see her when i go.

Cant wait to see all the news headlines tomorrow its going to be crazy. Those 2 shows will sell out so quick i need to get tickets to all sydney shows! Thank god i paid off my credit card its going to take a beating.

Finally!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! And New Zealand!!!! Wow!!!! I'm so happy!!!

I wonder if she's gonna rest in February and then Oz, then Finish the tour in Asia? Maybe Japan!

I doubt it, as she's 'resting' for a whole month between Dec 20th and Jan 20th 2016 and then she's only playing the 5 rescheduled shows....

I doubt it, as she's 'resting' for a whole month between Dec 20th and Jan 20th 2016 and then she's only playing the 5 rescheduled shows....

In that case she can do Latin America!!! Just Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Colombia!