Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

Yea you're right they are too busy playing Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande around the clock

Welcome to the current state of music! If you're young, generic and stale you're set. Fuck radio. Just hurry and drop this amazing video and the remixes! I'm fucking ready to BOP!

giphy.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

i dont know how may 8-17 year olds we have on here but thats who listens to pop radio. and the parents who drive them to and from school. :rotfl:

I would love a physical single release to go with the iTunes bundle.

Same here. I'd also like a martini as well.

In all fairness haven't the older generations always decried the new generations music?

I'm sure people were decrying Madonna, Prince, and MJ in the 80's.

But to talk about BIM, I really hope they understand how good a shot they have to have this one stick. If they can get everything out on time, hopefully a stand alone single of the Diplo remix or a version of it, with an awesome video. I think at minimum this can become the most well known song from the album if not a hit. I've been thinking about the dancing from Fallon and I can't wait to see that in full force for the video. I really hope she goes all out on the dancing for the video.

Welcome to the current state of music! If you're young, generic and stale you're set. Fuck radio. Just hurry and drop this amazing video and the remixes! I'm fucking ready to BOP!

giphy.gif

I hope we gonna see some moves like this on the video

Will Madonna up her game because of David Hasselhoff's new music video, True Survivor?

Can she vault over a car spinning in mid-air while being shot at?

jTnsVG4.gif

Can she ride a dinosaur like The Hoff?

qxaKNw.gif

Will she invite Hitler to guest star in the video?

vv9d4x.gif

Will she duel with mythic nordic gods?

mGMW90.gif

or will she just dance in front of a wall - again?

(PS I don't know how to embed vids here - sorry)

Will Madonna up her game because of David Hasselhoff's new music video, True Survivor?

(PS I don't know how to embed vids here - sorry)

LMAO just teases us and :laugh: @dresses like an 8 yr old.

I am sure this has been said but some female singer had a song called "Bitch" that was a huge radio hit back in 1996 and it got played all the time. BIM should not be a problem for radio now.

That's true, but I've noticed censorship lately that wouldn't have happened years ago, like Britney's Work Bitch. Why have we gone backwards?

Yea exactly Work Bitch was actually the song in mind I had when I brought up the censorship

Work Bitch was destroyed by the radio edit. They did some weird muffled warp of the word bitch. It ruined the song.

Guest bluejean

they should just replace the word with whatever the radio station calls itself.....z-100 i'm madonna

:laugh:

True. Just change it for each radio station that is playing her then they won't have to change it :lmao: