Dancing With The Stars copies Living For Love

when non threatening z lists do it : "oh its art! oh my god this is so beautiful!!!!"

when madonna is doing it: "shame on her!!!! this is so tasteless! she's so desperate!"

she never gets the credit she deserves.

not even a reference

nothing.

and i find this more tasteless because its too fast paced, but they did a good job of course. yet i find it tackier. the charm isn't there anymore.

when non threatening z lists do it : "oh its art! oh my god this is so beautiful!!!!"

when madonna is doing it: "shame on her!!!! this is so tasteless! she's so desperate!"

not even a reference

nothing.

and i find this more tasteless because its too fast paced, but they did a good job of course. yet i find it tackier. the charm isn't there anymore.

Yep! Totally agree with this.

This Paso Doble was designed for the "star", who lost his left arm and leg during the Iraq War, by show judge Carrie Ann Inaba who was Madonna's dancer in The Girlie Show. Not surprised that she took inspiration from Living for Love. :chuckle:

Oh dont over-react, Madonna clearly copied the whoel idea from the spice girls musical:

(jokes)

but seriously - there didnt seem to be much paso doble in that, and i dont know if the US has different rules but I didnt think you could have a heap of extra dancers in a ballroom dancing contest.

Guest Rachelle of London

not even a reference

nothing.

To be honest I never heard anyone criticise the LFL performances, even when she fell people still praised the performance itself.

Guest Rachelle of London

Carrie Ann Inaba still stanning for M I see! She's adorbs.

It's So cute!!!!

not even a reference

nothing.

Nobody said LFL was desperate, though.

The whole concept falls flat without the song playing.

It just seemed tacky. It would have had more depth and meaning if they actually played "Living for Love".