Rebel H (Avicii Version) 4th Single? Update: Fans petitioning Avicii RH rmx album!

Guest Pud Whacker

This is still going on? The little sprout of the demo group are collecting leaves.

I love Madonna's song on the album.

We would NEVER have known by your first two sentences.

BIM and Cherish and Spotlight are all fantastic songs! Love every side of Madonna xoxo

I don't like BIM or Cherish, but I love Spotlight. :)

The RH demo definitely sounds both catchier and more powerful than the final version - however, I do believe that ultimately the album version IS superior. The demo, more specifically the chorus, contains that distinct Avicii sound - which, in itself, is not a bad thing. However, just like with any other DJ before him, his sound will fade out sooner or later and will become dated...and so will the RH demo. The album version, with its clean and stripped-down sound, won't. Many might criticize it for its simplicity, but it's exactly that simple, guitar-driven sound that always remains timeless.

I agree. The Avicii demo is catchier and would have made a good single, but I like the album version more. It more classic sounding and fits the album better. The procussion is soooo good, just like in HBC. Not a fan of Avicii. He's reminds me of Oakenfold and Benassi.

As much as I like Rebel Heart, I really wish Avicii would've produced the whole thing. Along with Nile Rodgers, who was working with them around this time and practically begged to work with her again.

I was excited about Kanye being on board thanks to Beat Goes On. But I was underwhelmed with his efforts this go around. He probably did the best he could with Illuminati and SEX, though, I guess.

As much as I like Rebel Heart, I really wish Avicii would've produced the whole thing. Along with Nile Rodgers, who was working with them around this time and practically begged to work with her again.

I was excited about Kanye being on board thanks to Beat Goes On. But I was underwhelmed with his efforts this go around. He probably did the best he could with Illuminati and SEX, though, I guess.

I think an all Avicii record would be boring. He's very predictable in his production.

I think I meant more that the Avicci demos could've stayed the way they were, and then the rest of the album could've been done with another producer. I wouldn't want the whole album by him, either.

But I thought the album version was produced by Avicii too. It's just another interpretation of the song but both are produced by him.

I would only have loved the demo version if it had been released as a warming track last November, when it leaked. Madonna could have recorded some video in the bathroom with some Instagram filter like Hefe or Valencia with clips from her past videos

But I thought the album version was produced by Avicii too. It's just another interpretation of the song but both are produced by him.

I would only have loved the demo version if it had been released as a warming track last November, when it leaked. Madonna could have recorded some video in the bathroom with some Instagram filter like Hefe or Valencia with clips from her past videos

:lmao: