Rebel H (Avicii Version) 4th Single? Update: Fans petitioning Avicii RH rmx album!

This only shows how limited your music knowledge is. BIM is under the category of PC Music which is a brewing trend. It is actually the most forward sounding track on Rebel Heart.

you try so hard to be "edgy", you sound desperate.

This only shows how limited your music knowledge is. BIM is under the category of PC Music which is a brewing trend. It is actually the most forward sounding track on Rebel Heart.

Annoying_edb86c_2660760.jpg

"BIM is under the category of PC Music which is a brewing trend. It is actually the most forward sounding track on Rebel Heart."

hipster.jpg

:madgemanson:

"My Sugar Is Gritty & Edgy"

you try so hard to be "edgy", you sound desperate.

and you chose to respond to my comment instead of the one who claimed that BIM is like Harlem Shake? Who's desperate now? People actually have the audacity to call BIM dated and generic while petitioning for the Avicii demos :rotfl: Stay bitter for the rest of your life because the Avicii demos are never gonna get released. :rotfl: Now let me bop to the edgy and gritty and real Rebel Heart album.

hipster.jpg

and you chose to respond to my comment instead of the one who claimed that BIM is like Harlem Shake? Who's desperate now? People actually have the audacity to call BIM dated and generic while petitioning for the Avicii demos :rotfl:Stay bitter for the rest of your life because the Avicii demos are never gonna get released. :rotfl: Now let me bop to the edgy and gritty and real Rebel Heart album.

hipster.jpg

I_wanna_see_the_receipts.gif

From what I read, rocknrolla was pointing out that BIM has no groundbreaking sound. It's new to the GP but Diplo and that sound have been around for a while. He never called it generic or dated.

hipster.jpg

A middle-to-upper class term to describe the living conditions of the majority of the human populace as seen through indie movies.
The film 'x' was a gritty depiction of life on the streets of NY. Madonna's Rebel Heart is gritty and edgy.
the act of being edgy is basically teenage kids that think theyre cool. hardcore kids seem to think theyre the fucking edgyest things everr.
"why are you wearing that bandanna out of your pocket," says 9th grade homeroom teacher.

"because i'm effin edgy biotch," says asshole.

Gwitty and Waw Madonna "fans" are the alltime fucking worst. Stretching right back to the days of that Jim Lotion PRICK. You just want to play CHERISH OR SPOTLIGHT in their dirty, hairy, wax-filled ears really fucking loud.

The RH demo definitely sounds both catchier and more powerful than the final version - however, I do believe that ultimately the album version IS superior. The demo, more specifically the chorus, contains that distinct Avicii sound - which, in itself, is not a bad thing. However, just like with any other DJ before him, his sound will fade out sooner or later and will become dated...and so will the RH demo. The album version, with its clean and stripped-down sound, won't. Many might criticize it for its simplicity, but it's exactly that simple, guitar-driven sound that always remains timeless.

The RH demo definitely sounds both catchier and more powerful than the final version - however, I do believe that ultimately the album version IS superior. The demo, more specifically the chorus, contains that distinct Avicii sound - which, in itself, is not a bad thing. However, just like with any other DJ before him, his sound will fade out sooner or later and will become dated...and so will the RH demo. The album version, with its clean and stripped-down sound, won't. Many might criticize it for its simplicity, but it's exactly that simple, guitar-driven sound that always remains timeless.

I agree with you on the fact that it might sound dated someday, but so does Papa Don't Preach, Vogue, Ray of Light... I could go on and on. Most of her classics are not necessarily timeless in that it's pretty easy to tell what era they were from because they sound like it. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. What matters most, to me, is that it's good. That's why we still listen to Papa Don't Preach, Vogue, Ray of light, etc. Not because they sound current, but because they sound GOOD. I love both versions, but I do prefer the Avicii one for the reasons you mentioned. :)

Guest Pud Whacker

I agree with you on the fact that it might sound dated someday, but so does Papa Don't Preach, Vogue, Ray of Light... I could go on and on. Most of her classics are not necessarily timeless in that it's pretty easy to tell what era they were from because they sound like it. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. What matters most, to me, is that it's good. That's why we still listen to Papa Don't Preach, Vogue, Ray of light, etc. Not because they sound current, but because they sound GOOD. I love both versions, but I do prefer the Avicii one for the reasons you mentioned. :)

READ THEM TO FILTH, Bill!!! :thumbsup:

I maintain that the Avicii version could have been a bona fide hit with the right timing and video. :thumbsup:

+1

It has the right amount of EDMish sound mixed with acoustic guitar, and the catchy chorus.

Guest Pud Whacker

I maintain that the Avicii version could have been a bona fide hit with the right timing and video. :thumbsup:

ABSOLUTELY! and its the title track!

its a true pop song with a killer hook that takes you traveling to the cosmos and back in 3 minutes.

---

:lol:

i was teasing about reading to filth but really what you said was TRUTH!!! people are absolutely ignoring that truth and i cant understand why. that is a fucking hit song. and i dont mean hit like number one. a hit song is one that sticks in the head and you cant get shake it. that is Rebel Heart avicii version.

ABSOLUTELY! and its the title track!

its a true pop song with a killer hook that takes you traveling to the cosmos and back in 3 minutes.

---

:lol:

i was teasing about reading to filth but really what you said was TRUTH!!! people are absolutely ignoring that truth and i cant understand why. that is a fucking hit song. and i dont mean hit like number one. a hit song is one that sticks in the head and you cant get shake it. that is Rebel Heart avicii version.

:smooch:

It's a 4:00 autobiography. It's Madonna through and through. I love love love LFL but I wish RH Avicii had been the first single. :cries: When I first heard it, I was CERTAIN it would have been. What better choice for a single to represent an album called Rebel Heart than a song with the same name that sums up exactly what the album is all about? So much heart, so much energy. It was a perfect song.

I don't understand how music can be considered "dated" especially songs from 2 years or so ago. Music is about enjoying what you hear. I love music from every era and love music that has been released this month. Rebel Heart demo was magnificent to my ears - a true pop anthem that only Madonna can do. Yes, I still appreciate the album version but I now always play the demo when wanting to hear that song. Never thought I would say that about Madonna's released tracks but Rebel Heart and Beautiful Scars are the exception. Always play the demos instead of the final versions.

I don't understand how music can be considered "dated" especially songs from 2 years or so ago. Music is about enjoying what you hear. I love music from every era and love music that has been released this month. Rebel Heart demo was magnificent to my ears - a true pop anthem that only Madonna can do. Yes, I still appreciate the album version but I now always play the demo when wanting to hear that song. Never thought I would say that about Madonna's released tracks but Rebel Heart and Beautiful Scars are the exception. Always play the demos instead of the final versions.

Love you!! I must have missed when you discovered the Beautiful Scars demo. Isn't it amazing?!

The demo is literally perfection. I love it so much. It's so catchy and everything plus it was the first thing of new material that I heard when it leaked in Nov so it will always stick with me.

And I love you too!!

Love you!! I must have missed when you discovered the Beautiful Scars demo. Isn't it amazing?!

Bill, I recently decided to listen to all of the demos and agree with you totally. I like the album version of Beautiful Scars but the demo is one of the purest, melodic and uplifting songs Madonna has released. Absolutely adore it as I adore the Rebel Heart demo. Wash all over me is another demo I love but I also like the album version - kind of like 2 different songs and can appreciate the different moods of both. The other demo that I also love is Joan of Arc, but just love the official version just as much. Tragic Girl - why was that not on the album - what a beautiful song. .

Bill, I recently decided to listen to all of the demos and agree with you totally. I like the album version of Beautiful Scars but the demo is one of the purest, melodic and uplifting songs Madonna has released. Absolutely adore it as I adore the Rebel Heart demo. Wash all over me is another demo I love but I also like the album version - kind of like 2 different songs and can appreciate the different moods of both. The other demo that I also love is Joan of Arc, but just love the official version just as much. Tragic Girl - why was that not on the album - what a beautiful song. .

The demo is BS is a masterpiece!! What do you think of Alone With You?

I'm glad you finally got to see how wonderful some of the demos are!

I also prefer the demos to RH and BS over the album version......I think I also prefer the Addicted and Inside Out demos.....although I do have to say IO album version is FAR more fitting to the overall sound of the album. The final Addicted is missing some of the "oomph" of the demo. I do like the first demo that leaked of WAOM but the album version is so grand and IMO superior. I also love the final demo of Hold Tight although I wouldn't necessarily call it better than the album version.

The demo is BS is a masterpiece!! What do you think of Alone With You?

Bill, I love it so much - fantastic song. Another song that should have made the album. When you think of it, this album could easily have at least 20 songs on it and it still would be brilliant. The songs are top-notch.

I'm glad you finally got to see how wonderful some of the demos are!

I also prefer the demos to RH and BS over the album version......I think I also prefer the Addicted and Inside Out demos.....although I do have to say IO album version is FAR more fitting to the overall sound of the album. The final Addicted is missing some of the "oomph" of the demo. I do like the first demo that leaked of WAOM but the album version is so grand and IMO superior. I also love the final demo of Hold Tight although I wouldn't necessarily call it better than the album version.

Kurt, I have not heard the demo of Addicted yet- will have a listen. Still some I have not heard yet but getting around to them all.