Rebel H (Avicii Version) 4th Single? Update: Fans petitioning Avicii RH rmx album!

amy.gif

Who ever started that and those that signed it need a life - STAT.

Shit like that petition would only sway pop no-weights like Kelly Mango, who are fearful of losing fans and have no artistic point of view.

THIS IS NOT FUCKING MADONNA.

Guest Pud Whacker

Yeah right. Have people fall in love with the version NOT on the album. Great idea.

Rebel Heart is not on the Standard Edition.

Express Yourself video and single version were not the album version and What It Feels Like For a Girl video.

---

anyway all those facts aside...

this thread is funny because i was running my errands and i have Rebel Heart demo on my playlist and as i was listening and it would end, i kept repeating it over and over and i was thinking...

my favorite song off Rebel Heart is the Rebel Heart demo! :rotfl:

The guy who created this petition obviously doesn't know the difference between a piano and a guitar, who is he to decide what should be done? :newspaper:

Guest bluejean

Express Yourself video and single version were not the album version and What It Feels Like For a Girl video.

---

this thread is funny because i was running my errands and i have Rebel Heart demo on my playlist and as i was listening and it would end, i kept repeating it over and over and i was thinking...

:lmao:

I think it might be mine too. I've forced myself to listen to the final version but ultimately the original leak is better especially if we're talking for single release.

Guest Pud Whacker

:lmao:

I think it might be mine too. I've forced myself to listen to the final version but ultimately the original leak is better especially if we're talking for single release.

:lol:

was just listening to the FABULOUS #LivingForLove in the car and basically that was the THIRD great song after Rebel and Wash demo!!!

I'm sure those versions would have been released if the leaks didn't happen so blame yourselves for going ape shit over it on social media and forums..

GET OVER IT!!

---

:thumbsup: REBEL HEART demo lovers assemble!

If they time it at the start of the tour, it will make sense as a 4th single to start the tour of the same name...

Will we even get a fourth single? There hasn't been one since Jump ten years ago!

And I must admit, I think there are much stronger songs on the album to release. However, if Ghosttown can't be a hit, what could?

I think BIM will be the last.

I've just thought, the singles and album will be over before the tour even starts :(

This album deserves at least 4 singles. RH demo sceams single but the album version not at all. I think a fourth single could keep the album alive, like in Germany. JOA, HT and IO could be great singles. But IO need some work it, it is one of my favorites from the album but i don't see this production on the radio.

I don't see any single potential in DP even though it is brilliant.