IS U STILL LISTENING TO REBEL HEART EVERY DAMN DAY?

Yep. Every day.

"Inside Out" is my new favorite.

Of course, I think "Wash All Over Me" is going to be my all time favorite from this record.

I'm still listening to it, every single day!

I just can't get enough of it!

I'll admit that now I'm listening to some other things as well... It's not 24/7 anymore... But yeah, I find myself listening at least 80% of it daily.

LFL live and hold tight [incl 2 demos]

sometimes GT

oh, and trust no bitch [so high % of demos here]

I'm still listening to at least one song a day. Lately, my quickie go to's are BIM, HW, BN, VVV, Sex and Messiah. I play the album from beginning to end at least a few times a week still.

Her longest albums before RH (Erotica and ROL) can drag sometimes when listening to them. As wonderful as they are, I seem to only listen to them in their entirety a few times a year. With RH, it's 2 hrs (deluxe) but it goes by so quick and there isn't one song I truly dislike.

Rebel Heart is my drug, I need it every day in my veins!! :drool:

like a drug or the love of your life just met....

..you can't get enough!!!

Still on everyday rotation for me, I adore this album so much...not that I have not been addicted to her every album in the first months after release, but this is somehow even more intense and special.

This time just about everything is on point! And every single song on it has been my favorite at least once...so YES to listening to it every damn day!

not quite from start to finish, but I still listen to LFL, DP, GT, UB ( still wish it was the 3rd single :huh: ), Hold Tight, Holly Water, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me and Addicted.

Ghosttown (Offer Nissim Drama mix) is also playing daily as a bonus. :laugh:

Not right now, I'm too blown away by Ciara's new album at the moment.

ew.

I only like the first track (i don't remember the title now) and Dancing Like We're Making Love.

I not really listening to it very much anymore. I'm pretty sure I listened to MDNA for longer. I think it's because I listened to RH pretty much nonstop since it leaked. Not to mention, the demos. I also have a hard time listening straight through, since it's a bit inconsistent in style/quality IMO. Also, MDNA had more uptempo tracks, so it was better for working out.

ew.

I only like the first track (i don't remember the title now) and Dancing Like We're Making Love.

Ew? Didn't you learn to respect other people's taste?

I love all the songs except for maybe That's How I'm Feeling. It's one of my favorite albums of the year so far.

This thread is not about that flop Ciara, nor is it a continuation of the Britney thread abomination.

Moving on. :voiceofreason:

not quite from start to finish, but I still listen to LFL, DP, GT, UB ( still wish it was the 3rd single :huh: ), Hold Tight, Holly Water, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me and Addicted.

Ghosttown (Offer Nissim Drama mix) is also playing daily as a bonus. :laugh:

But not the song from which you took your screen name :laugh:

But not the song from which you took your screen name :laugh:

Not all the time, that's true. :laugh:

I actually hear the album from start to finish in my boyfriend's car, where it's on repeat. We usually don't play the original CDs in the car because they get scratched, so we import the album and then burn it on a CD.

I also included (after the super deluxe tracks) Autotune Baby, Queen, Joan of Arc (acoustic) and Iconic (part 2).

yes a few times a week.

i guess thats the good thing about having a versatile album :) with ray of light or erotica you need to be in a certain mood. even confessions.. but rebel heart is so diverse you can just enjoy it whatever mood you're in, depending which song you choose to listen to. thats the positive thing about having a not so "cohesive" album (although I do think aside from a few songs it's pretty cohesive actually, but lets just say there are as many ballads as dance songs) some songs are really dark and others are really light.

my favs are

grafitti heart

body shop

living for love demo

devil pray

wash all over me

and lately I'm really loving Addicted

the rap of nas in veni vidi vici is also just amazing.

borrowed time

autotune baby (i think its smart and experimental, lol)

and queen. even though the lyrics are still so touchy and difficult to listen

Today once in random mode during my workout and right now in order while enjoying the sun outside. The album doesn't get boring because it's so diverse. I still don't feel the urge to listen to an entire album by anyone else right now.

I have some (gasp!) music free days inbetween, but when I do listen I play Rebel Heart either alone or mixed up with other music. Now I'm so excited about about both the album and the new video I have given myself tinnitus while driving :) (wish I had a cure for the tinnitus though).