Madonna's Wikipedia photo: the never-ending saga.

Guest HaveASit

Lol, those are Wikipedias official guidelines.

It's a free site, run by people, so having to use royalty free images is just common practice.

You think people didn't try that before?

am I not speaking english here? I said that's how it should be: that they allow you to upload a pic, free of copyright, which many fans have tried to upload, but that they somehow still refuse/dont allow. why? because some random guy "in charge" rather has another pic on her page 99% of her fans hate.

• 1 month later...
Guest Rocco Papa

madonnasandy.jpg

I remember I saw an article about Hurricane Sandy with this picture. If I didn't read the photo's caption, I never would have known this was Madonna. Apparently, this was in New Jersey after the hurricane and she was looking at the damage in the area. I could've been standing right next to Madonna without even realizing it! LOL

I remember I saw an article about Hurricane Sandy with this picture. If I didn't read the photo's caption, I never would have known this was Madonna. Apparently, this was in New Jersey after the hurricane and she was looking at the damage in the area. I could've been standing right next to Madonna without even realizing it! LOL

OMG hahaha