Never Let You Go

Omg I love this song so much, it's so haunting and beautiful...perfection from start to finish. It hurts knowing it'll never get any kind of release or be performed live :cries:

Love the beginning

This isn't what it seems

Feels like I'm living inside a dream

But I'm just dancing

Dancing with myself

and this

Holding you close

Because your ENERGY

Is still a part of me

You know

I LOVE

YOU

The MOST...

or

I feel your PHANTOM touch

It's a PLEASURE I need so much

Lets go dancing...

Ugh. It's amazing.

I'm CRYING. I just realised I fucked up the title NEVER LET YOU GO. I'm stepping away from my laptop and going outside before I have a breakdown. Someone edit it pls.

Guest Hunterlas

It could use a different intro (enough with the fuzzy dreams and things that arent what they seem already! lol) but I love this song.... I fucking LOVE this song!!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I like it a lot but it's a bit too safe for this album. Would have fitted in Confessions

Too safe? Elaborate!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

i have been listening to this song for the past six weeks. I absolutely cannot get it out of my head. It's brilliant!

Who cares if its "too safe"? This is fucking music

It's perfect. A damn shame it's not on the album and even more so... A SINGLE.

I LOVE this song, hope it gets some kind of release, definitely one of my favs from RH sessions. After listening to it more I get the feeling the song is about her mother, anybody else think this?

I wonder what the final version would have sounded? Could you imagine Kanyes production on this??? :wow:

Or even Blood Diamonds?!?? Well, I don't even know what blood produced as we still don't know the production credits!!

A beautifully lush song that should've been on the album not just because it's gorgeous, but because out of all the songs from the RH sessions, Never Let You Go is the only song with lyrics that actually touch on what Madonna music is all about: the need to dance.

It continues the tradition of other dance floor invitations in the Madonna catalogue. Whether you're fantasising about someone ("Never Let You Go"), found sexual chemistry within a crowded room ("Dance 2night"), want to get to know someone in a special way ("Into The Groove"), looking for inspiration ("Vogue"), or you just simply want to dance and sing because, why not? ("Don't Stop", "Everybody", "Music"), moreso than any other pop artists, Madonna to me has always been about finding solace on the dance floor. No matter what life throws at you, the dance floor sets you free. Even if but for a brief moment.

I keep on dancing, dancing with myself...

A.

A beautifully lush song that should've been on the album not just because it's gorgeous, but because out of all the songs from the RH sessions, Never Let You Go is the only song with lyrics that actually touch on what Madonna music is all about: the need to dance.

It continues the tradition of other dance floor invitations in the Madonna catalogue. Whether you're fantasising about someone ("Never Let You Go"), found sexual chemistry within a crowded room ("Dance 2night"), want to get to know someone in a special way ("Into The Groove"), looking for inspiration ("Vogue"), or you just simply want to dance and sing because, why not? ("Don't Stop", "Everybody", "Music"), moreso than any other pop artists, Madonna to me has always been about finding solace on the dance floor. No matter what life throws at you, the dance floor sets you free. Even if but for a brief moment.

I keep on dancing, dancing with myself...

A.

Very very well said... and yes tasteinmen, I think the song might be about her mom too, or someone else close to her who is no longer around

Where do you guys find all those demos???

I've searched YouTube for months but can only ever find Holy Water, Rebel Heart, WAOV and a couple of others. I'm dying to hear Illuminati, L4L and Devil Pray.

Where do you guys find all those demos???

I've searched YouTube for months but can only ever find Holy Water, Rebel Heart, WAOV and a couple of others. I'm dying to hear Illuminati, L4L and Devil Pray.

Well some of us got them as they were leaking lol