Have you listened to the demos post RH release?

"Never Let you Go" and "Nothing Lasts Forever" are LIFE.

By the way anyone else prefer "Illuminati" demo? :rotfl:

The album version has a more "pop" sound I think. I prefer the demo but I'm happy with either.

Imagine the final album using most of the demos, it would've been a record full of dated sounds (generic Avicci productions of Borrowed Time and WAOM, Hideaway 2.0, hideous

productions of Holy Water and SEX, etc.) :rotfl:

We would've gotten a very blasé album and thank GOD she gave the final record a more gritty and edgy tone with a subtle sense

of cohesiveness. The only demos that are almost universally preferred are Rebel Heart and Beautiful Scars. Nothing else is "much better" than the final version objectively speaking and these fans need to move on. Am I dying for a HQ version of the RH demo? Fuck yeah but mourning about it for 6 months isn't going to change ANYTHING.

I just wish some of the final versions on the album were in fact the demos and the demos were the final version. Songs like Wash all Over Me, Rebel Heart, Living For Love, illumisnti and sex were much better in their demo versions.

Yes, but even in reverse you know that there would be people still complaining that they think the demos are better, and that demos should be on the album. Maybe not yourself, but somebody, lol.

It's a psychological thing, a case of the grass is always greener on the other side, and yes, as someone mentioned, there is also the effect of hearing the very first demos on preference. No wonder Madonna didn't want people to hear them this way.

It's a psychological thing, a case of the grass is always greener on the other side, and yes, as someone mentioned, there is also the effect of hearing the very first demos on preference. No wonder Madonna didn't want people to hear them this way.

:rotfl:

It has nothing to do with that. Proof is there is some final version I prefer over the demos. It's the case for everyone.

And WTF is the comparison with the grass greener on the other side ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're talking about fucking music, lol

Our preference is purely objective, it's a matter of taste, that's it. Stop trying to overanalyze. You're the only one to blame if you can't (or don't want) to enjoy the demos like some of us do.

:rotfl:

It has nothing to do with that. Proof is there is some final version I prefer over the demos. It's the case for everyone.

And WTF is the comparison with the grass greener on the other side ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're talking about fucking music, lol

Our preference is purely objective, it's a matter of taste, that's it. Stop trying to overanalyze. You're the only one to blame if you can't (or don't want) to enjoy the demos like some of us do.

Well first of all I was just responding to a person saying that they wish the demos were on the album and vice versa. I completely believe that if that were the case, people would STILL be complaining about what made the cut. And then I used psychology to think about it, so what?

Yeah, sure I might be over-analyzing (Sigmund Freud, analyze this ;)) , but it isn't just music and that's it, people have reactions and feelings to music. Maybe for you, it is very basic.

And I don't even know what the fuck you are talking about with "I'm the one to blame"... I was responding to someone else having an issue. I actually love the demos and the final tracks! But I feel like there is no 100% answer to what is the best version for most of the songs when it comes to everyone, not just one person.

Why are people so freaking touchy when it comes to the demos? Chill, for Chrissake.

Imagine the final album using most of the demos, it would've been a record full of dated sounds (generic Avicci productions of Borrowed Time and WAOM, Hideaway 2.0, hideous

productions of Holy Water and SEX, etc.) :rotfl:

We would've gotten a very blasé album and thank GOD she gave the final record a more gritty and edgy tone with a subtle sense

of cohesiveness. The only demos that are almost universally preferred are Rebel Heart and Beautiful Scars. Nothing else is "much better" than the final version objectively speaking and these fans need to move on. Am I dying for a HQ version of the RH demo? Fuck yeah but mourning about it for 6 months isn't going to change ANYTHING.

Gritty and edgy...

24kyuci.jpg

Oh, heavens.

You're the only one to blame if you can't (or don't want) to enjoy the demos like some of us do.

WTF it's our own fault that we're enjoying the album more than demos, how sad and delusional are we! :rotfl:

Wish that I could be as edgy and clever as the demonsters so that I would make sure the final album is replaced with Demos #2 and Demos #4 :rotfl:

Off topic, but I remember back when the demos were leaking...didn't someone say that a collector or collectors were leaking the songs because they were upset when she went on that IG rant about the leaked photo outtakes and that she was "blaming" fans?

Off topic, but I remember back when the demos were leaking...didn't someone say that a collector or collectors were leaking the songs because they were upset when she went on that IG rant about the leaked photo outtakes and that she was "blaming" fans?

Yupp

It's funny, many people were so hungry for new M music, that they spent $100's, even $1000's just to get their hands on the demos, yet couldn't even bother to buy the official album!!

It's funny, many people were so hungry for new M music, that they spent $100's, even $1000's just to get their hands on the demos, yet couldn't even bother to buy the official album!!

I'm pretty sure if there is an HQ version of the RH demo it would cost like $10000 and a lot of fans would be willing to bid for it :rotfl: Someone do it please!