Man Spends £100,000 To Look Like Madonna

Wow, I heard saw a bit about him before but didn't see this. It looked like deleted unseen scenes from Like a Virgin when he was sliding around the town.

He spent more than this guy below... and he doesn't look drastic without the make up. Surely he could have just learned the make up techniques and saved himself a lot of hassle.

Guest Hunterlas

...I was watching an interview/special on TV about him and the first words out of my boyfriends mouth were: "all that money to look like her but wont go to the fucking gym to get the body?"

LMAO

...I was watching an interview/special on TV about him and the first words out of my boyfriends mouth were: "all that money to look like her but wont go to the fucking gym to get the body?"

LMAO

That's hilarious!

People are lazy. He says he wants to rule the world like Madonna. Well sorry buddy, that takes actually work, not shoving things in your arse and face. Lol!

Even around 2:34 when he asks how much money was spent on all the surgeries , she/he was DEF. pulling a wannabe Nightline 1990 interview mannerism/ gesture when M acted she like she was having technical difficulties w/ her mic and there were those few awkward delays while answering the questions lmao!

Guest Rocco Papa

Can you imagine one day you're just shopping, minding your own business, and then you see this Madonna impersonator crawling on the floor? :rotfl:

Even around 2:34 when he asks how much money was spent on all the surgeries , she/he was DEF. pulling a wannabe Nightline 1990 interview mannerism/ gesture when M acted she like she was having technical difficulties w/ her mic and there were those few awkward delays while answering the questions lmao!

tumblr_merls1ilpz1rk8mhuo1_500.gif

Can you imagine one day you're just shopping, minding your own business, and then you see this Madonna impersonator crawling on the floor? :rotfl:

tumblr_merls1ilpz1rk8mhuo1_500.gif

hahahahhahaa lord help us

Guest Hunterlas

That's hilarious!

People are lazy. He says he wants to rule the world like Madonna. Well sorry buddy, that takes actually work, not shoving things in your arse and face. Lol!

EXACTLY!

Guest Rachelle of London

LMAO

So true !!!!

He looks nothing like Madonna. Looks more like Kirsty Alley! :rotfl:

Too lazy to Google him up but isn't he over this already?He picked his bf, his mom,and a chance of a real life over this obsession?(through the help of Carlton)