Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

Of course it is a free country and you can say what you want but stop playing the innocent and pretending you are joking. As for saying your post is like "free my souls" he did not bring up slow ticket sales. Anyway, post what you like, I won't be commenting again.

good. :)

Don't bring me into this drama lol. I was just asking if she was pensive,tired or sad b/c u can't tell what mood she's in that picture.

I was just pointing that out that i was not the only one that thought she looked sad etc and jazzyjan started drama. lol

I was just pointing that out that i was not the only one that thought she looked sad etc and jazzyjan started drama. lol

OK, breaking my promise but this will be the last time I respond about this. You conveniently forgot to mention that you said that she might look sad because of tickets not selling great - that was the post I was quoting. That is what I was getting at - the passive aggressive comments that you so often make. This had nothing to do with Free my Soul's post which was completely fine - you brought his name into it. Anyway, let's agree to disagree and move on.

Don't bring me into this drama lol. I was just asking if she was pensive,tired or sad b/c u can't tell what mood she's in that picture.

I don't see drama, only a warranted call out based on, in my opinion, discerning observation of an individual who seems rather fond of deflection, and may I also add, tiresome unabashed imperious begging elsewhere on the board.

Back on topic, I agree with you that it's not obvious what mood she's in based on that pic but I'll go with pensive. It's a beautiful shot of her. :inlove:

Please, Jazzy does NOT create drama. Period.

tumblr_lsfm51fVSz1qztwte.gif

Amen to that! Jazzy is the absolute last person that would create drama on this forum.

At any rate the "depression" seems to have worn off as she posted that old school pic. I've never seen it actually. I do remember reading in one of her bios that Diana's daughter was a fan back then and during the LAV sessions Diana brought her daughter to meet Madonna. Perhaps there was some truth to that. Love it when she acknowledges that period in her life with fondness. And Jellybean was such a cutie in those days!

She knew you all were thinking "Hey, Madonna don't play guitar on the tour!!!!!" so look what she posted just for you guys!

has she ever humped a guitar?

now that would be h-o-t :popcorn2:

um. I don't know ask her. LOL :laugh:

A post with a 'current mood' is inviting speculation and drama. We all hate those FB/IG friends just looking for some attention with a non specific post waiting for people to ask what is wrong. I can forgive Madonna but prefer she kept it private....the speculation feeds negativity and her trolls so fans should not help feed that...especially when media are ripping stories from fan forums!

First pic thought to be about the tour and she posts guitars! I swear she does it on purpose. Lol

Who knows a lovely intimate moment on guitar singing a ballad maybe perfect.

Well she's been saying in interviews that RH is the album you could strum a guitar to if all the lights had gone out ( or to that effect ) so I guess we're going to get plenty of guitar strumming .

I think Rebel Heart the song would sound amazing on just acoustic guitar even though people on here are always screaming for the original Avicii version.

I think she sounds great with the acoustic guitar, but not so much with the electric guitar more rock sound. There's only one electric guitar (the rest are acoustic) in that picture which I guess is a good sign.