Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

11205773_851420311603397_3489016_n.jpg

Brooding Poet in his tent........Rimbaud in the making?? ❤️#rebelheart

WHOA!! For like 5 seconds I thought "is this an early years photo I've never seen??" Lol

He has the skanky LAV era hair goin on.

"Olga and I love and forgive all of you!! Because we have #rebelhearts " -Madonna

11078247_10153294551734402_8966854332196

She forgives us for what? is she talking about the mess in the comments with the drake fans? :lol: bitch we defend ur ass and u block ur own loyal fans?

omg LOL me 2...I saw people get blocked who never even leave comments, then they go to Rocco "pls tell ur mum to unblock me I didn't do anything!!" :lmao:

She forgives us for what? is she talking about the mess in the comments with the drake fans? :lol: bitch we defend ur ass and u block ur own loyal fans?

Totally agree with you even though fans should never degrade people by using racist language. It's just that Drake's fans are similar to those awful LM who still troll M while their mother does her jazz schtick. In a day or two those Drake fans will move onto something else unless god forbid M mentions his name again. :laugh:

She wrote something like " before i unfollow you i hope you Remember all the efforts dr brandt put into making you Beautiful and happy and you skinned him of his Last penny" i think she deleted it Now as i can't see it anymore. It was a comment under her Saturday night on line pic

She wrote something like " before i unfollow you i hope you Remember all the efforts dr brandt put into making you Beautiful and happy and you skinned him of his Last penny" i think she deleted it Now as i can't see it anymore. It was a comment under her Saturday night on line pic

Jesus!!! :-/