Her voice!

Guest Sinisin

Guest Pud Whacker

I wouldn't say her voice is better than ever, but it IS better than Hard Candy, MDNA, Confessions...maybe even American Life!

Theres always a showcase of great 'traditional' vocals on every madonna album, dating back to Borderline. Madonna, to me, is one the greatest, most talented singers of all time. that may sound controversial but really her range and ability to change characters has never been matched.

MDNA has the brilliant vocals of Falling Free.

Hard Candy had Voices.

American Life had Xstatic and Intervention.

Her voice on this album really surprised. It's so rich and beautiful. In some songs it's very emotional and pretty raw which I love .

Guest CzarnaWisnia

M's voice has always been a main attraction to her music for me, more so than whatever musical style she was going for at which ever time. RH is definitely a return to a vocal quality consistent with her work previous to Hard Candy and MDNA and I looove it. One of my favorite songs vocal wise this era is the song Heaven. Loverly.

first demo I heard was 'addicted' [i m under your spell]

and it sounded very mature and lower than expected. with love spent fresh in my memory its a departure from Mdna

there s also lots of talking on RH, which is like erotica/90

great voice, this woman works hard. respect....

Guest Sinisin

This album is re-listenable like no other, just for her voice. I love how someone said she is vocal chameleon! Her best acting is in her music! I think someone said that as well but, remember Addicted from MDNA, and how she repeated Mdna over again? THAT made the song! Just like in "Spanish Lesson" when she said "WORK!"

THE VOICE!

I love her voice. It's one of my favorite sounds in the world. It's soothing. And on this album her voice is flawless. It's raw (Heartbreakcity), beautiful (Ghosttown) and emotional (Joan of Arc) at the same time.

Rebel Heart is vocally one of her best. Or maybe even the best. If she doesn't get a Grammy nomination for it, there is no justice in the world.