Saturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with Madonna

That's what she gets for eating pizza on the floor lol

Maybe it was just her dog running across the room

But wasn't it Liz's voice who helped her answer one of the questions regarding memorable tour moment. No one noticed the rat?

The fucking rat... Madonna did a photo shoot with it in 2005. Don't you guys remember? It's her Kabbalah study companion.

:rotfl:

The Queen does not have rodents in her magnificent bathroom, even if she does eat pizza in there!

The shadows/reflections of the tossed papers are in varying shades from light to dark, and it happens more than 10 times throughout the video.

For example, at 01:18

AhfiRUFo.gif

and here's the one at 09:55 that started all this crazy ass rat talk.

ci4PMDuE.gif

:lmao: There arent rats!!! Oh god this thread has cheered me up no end. You can tell it times it with the paper sliding across the floor.

BUT if its the rat from the ghosttown video and she did it intentionally I would cry laughing for days. I love you guys.

This is nearly as funny as all of us were listening to a crappy leaked fake sample saying if we turned it up loud enough and put our heads against the speaker you could hear Madonna. We all did it. Honest to god we are bat shit (rat shit) crazy sometimes,

Wow! Loved every second of this. She seemed relaxed and happy and answered the questions with the usual Madonna attitude that I love.

Her face was perfection. She is so beautiful.

Nice bathroom as well.

Wow! Loved every second of this. She seemed relaxed and happy and answered the questions with the usual Madonna attitude that I love.

Her face was perfection. She is so beautiful.

Nice bathroom as well.

Agree with everything you said. Her face is so beautiful and her attitude and humour is amazing. Hope like mad she does some more of these soon as such fun to watch.

vgn1j8.jpg

:lmao: First we had Hydrangea-gate, than KissDrake-gate and now mousegate - except it is not a mouse or rat. Madonna inspiring all kinds of weird, senseless and crazy controversies over non-issues. Who else can do this.

^ :lol: Barney, what do the kids say " when will your faves" or whatever. Well, when does anyone else create such discussion and outrage over nothing issues. It is annoying but also hilarious and quite a compliment too.

I didn't think it was possible to love this woman any more than I did but wow. She's so funny and beautiful. She seemed to love the idea of putting together an album of unreleased material. I hope she's seriously thinking about it.

It is cray cray, I do think the leaks hurt sales but yep shes in the news all the time, when do you hear Wendy Williams, Loose Women, GMTV, even the main news talk about Riri or Katy? Who else goes on a chat show and usually has the hour to themselves? Paul Macartney? U2? Cher? or any of the younger basics? NO ONE!

It is cray cray, I do think the leaks hurt sales but yep shes in the news all the time, when do you hear Wendy Williams, Loose Women, GMTV, even the main news talk about Riri or Katy? Who else goes on a chat show and usually has the hour to themselves? Paul Macartney? U2? Cher? or any of the younger basics? NO ONE!

:clap: :clap: :clap: