Saturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with Madonna

YOU IDIOTS.

It's the reflection of her questions being thrown on the ground... not fucking rats! :D

NOT AT 9:54 U SCALLYWAG

ITS DA PAPIER AT 13:25

BUT THATS A RAT PROPER AT 9:54 JUST SCURRYING ITS ASS THRU HER BATHROOM LIKE BOOP BITCH LET ME GET THIS CAMEO AFTER I SHIT ALL OVER UR TUB :dead:

IMMA NEED A ROACH TO COME OUT FOR A CAMEO NEXT :lmao: JUST BE CHILLEN IN THE BG

MADONNA CANT AFFORD REAL PEARLS AND GOT RATS N ROACHES IN THE HOUSE

okay, yes it's paper the second time around (just re-watched it! :p), but it's DEFINITELY there at 9:54. :|

Ugh, those things are SO GROSS.

We had a mouse in our apartment once and I just about wanted to burn the whole freaking place down. HATE those things.

(k, I'm done.)

No it's not it's something moving across the room.

Look at the zoomed in clip. It's not paper

https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaOnline/videos/1122853104408070/

It's just the paper sliding along the ground, you can even hear it. It moves at the exact same speed & place where the paper would have fallen.

Queen M would not have giant rats in her bathroom! :lol:

NOT AT 9:54 U SCALLYWAG

ITS DA PAPIER AT 13:25

BUT THATS A RAT PROPER AT 9:54 JUST SCURRYING ITS ASS THRU HER BATHROOM LIKE BOOP BITCH LET ME GET THIS CAMEO AFTER I SHIT ALL OVER UR TUB :dead:

:lol: Despite what I can only assume is the voice of experience on your behalf, it's the papier she's just thrown moving, then settling to the ground. YOU HYPERACTIVE HOOKER. :old:

Guest Hunterlas

YOU IDIOTS.

It's the reflection of her questions being thrown on the ground... not fucking rats! :D

L

M

A

O

:lol: Despite what I can only assume is the voice of experience on your behalf, it's the papier she's just thrown moving, then settling to the ground. YOU HYPERACTIVE HOOKER. :old:

CHILD

THATS

A

RAT

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1122853104408070&id=142098355816888&_rdr

That's one shady ass rat! You all know it's got it's homies there chillin in Madonna's bathroom, listening to the leaked version of Rodent Heart on it's mini iPod! Having a lovely little vay cay in M's bidet!!!!

That's one shady ass rat! You all know it's got it's homies there chillin in Madonna's bathroom, listening to the leaked version of Rodent Heart on it's mini iPod! Having a lovely little vay cay in M's bidet!!!!

If that's the case, that rat had a MUCH better weekend than me. :(