Saturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with Madonna

Guest Norig

11184656_824035587652128_1017160965_n.jp

Whatever she's done or not done I LOVE IT!!! She looks soft and just beautiful and so fucking young!!! :Disco_Ball::smooch:

Guest Norig

Yeah, I didn't get that. :lol:

I think she was being very very sarcastic as that was her biggest controversy yet at the time with the Like A Prayer video, Pepsi boycott, kissing a black man and Pope criticism. She looked Midwest but behaved very rebel heart and it just got worst with Justify and Erotica :)

Madonna was asked about her makeout with Drakeduring a “Saturday Night Online” interactive chat, and some are taking her eyebrow-raising comments to be disses against the rapper. Watch below.

For the “Ask Anything” feature, the music icon read and answered questions submitted by fans. Around two minutes in, Madonna read what she seemed the “million dollar question,” which was whether Drake was a good kisser. The singer responded, “I kissed a girl, and I liked it,” and gave a sly wink. “I kissed a girl, and I liked it,” of course, is the main refrain from Katy Perry’s 2008 breakout song “I Kissed A Girl.” Many are now taking Madonna’s response to be a comment on Drake’s sexuality and sensitive persona.

But that’s not all. Later in the nearly 20-minute segment, which was bizarrely filmed in Madonna’s bathroom as she drank wine, ate pizza, and tossed each question paper on the floor behind her after reading it, the superstar was queried on what advice she would give to her younger self, knowing what she knows now. She refilled her wine glass and replied with a straight face, “Don’t kiss Drake, no matter how many times he begs you to.”

As Gossip Cop reported at the time, Madonna and Drake’s unexpected smooch at last month’s Coachella lit up the Internet, in part due to the rapper’s seemingly disgusted reaction. He later took to Instagram to clarify, saying, “Don’t misinterpret my shock!! I got to make out with the queen Madonna and I feel one hundreed about that forever. Thank you @Madonna.” Check out Madonna’s comments at the 2:10 and 8-minute marks below, and tell us what you think.

^ Imagine if she looked like this when everyone was watching her on Fallon?!!!!

OMG the world would have fallen in love with her all over again!!!

Um... She did look like that at Fallon. She's been wearing that hairstyle and make up for a few weeks now. I think it's probably the hottest she has looked since the 90's. I just don't know how she does it.

Omg eating pizza where she usually s**ts. :laugh::laugh:

Don't we all? :dazed:

I would even throw pijama parties, meditation and Ouija sessions in a bathroom like that.

Can't answer any of the pizza questions above but I love Pizzadonna :dramatic:

K09r2Xfr.gifKHBkBeHl.gif

It's amazing what a different hairstyle can do for someone. Wow

It's just impossible to not like this woman! :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

She looks flawless and the answers were really funny.

(By the way: did you guys saw the RAT crossing the mirror on the left at 9:55?? :huh: )

Edited by ARCPort1

Guest Rachelle of London

The comments on madonnas Instagram are crazy. Drake fans going crazy and some Madonna fans making racist comments towards them. Madonnas blocking her fans but keeping the Drake ones :lmao:

Omg fans are NOT suppose to make racist remarks toward haters, but at the same time those retarded trolls need to get a life. Feels like M can't be herself and say what she's thinking unless she wants to deal with chronic backlash!

Seriously think some of those girls are convinced they are Drake's girlfriend. :crazy:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Can't answer any of the pizza questions above but I love Pizzadonna :dramatic:

K09r2Xfr.gifKHBkBeHl.gif

aaah, the two only times Madonna ate her faaavorite meal in the last 10 years :)

Sources tell me that the rat is actually her pet and its name is Stefani Germanotta.

I can't get over how she looks as young as a foetus. I need a sip of that rosé.

Guest Rachelle of London

Between the monkey and banana emojis from Madonna fans and the wheelchair emojis from the Drake ones my brain is hurting.

The rat is hilarious. Someone's posting numbers for her local exterminators :lmao:

omg at there being a RAT.. that is actually kind of scary :ohmy:

lol oh my god, is there more than one in there? You see the first one shoot off to the right, but never see it come back. A few minutes later, there's that second (?) one going the same direction.

Regardless, time to call pest control.

lol oh my god, is there more than one in there? You see the first one shoot off to the right, but never see it come back. A few minutes later, there's that second (?) one going the same direction.

Regardless, time to call pest control.

i think you can see it again @ 13:25 :(

Well tbh i'm not shocked.. she was eating pizza in there lol

i think you can see it again @ 13:25 :(

Well tbh i'm not shocked.. she was eating pizza in there lol

I'm surprised no one else who was in the room with her saw it. :ohmy: And good eye to those who spotted it on the video!

Between the monkey and banana emojis from Madonna fans and the wheelchair emojis from the Drake ones my brain is hurting.

The rat is hilarious. Someone's posting numbers for her local exterminators :lmao:

no kidding, people are losing their shit in the comments section. christ.