Saturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with Madonna

HAHAHAH. Love that app.

Ok, so now that the world isn't buying this album by the millions, just when Madonna is in her beauty and creative prime, i'm writing the NASA because I want to leave Earth and head to Mars.

I don't want to live on Earth anymore.

I don't think she looked annoyed or was rude in the slightest. She was her usual fun, ironic, sassy, sweet and hilarious self. Her humour is always there to see - loved the bit about saying she is not short and then saying " did you see me with Taylor Swift" :lol: Just one example out of many of her wit. I also think she liked talking about Rebel Heart and answered some interesting questions.

11184656_824035587652128_1017160965_n.jp

Queen of everything that is beautiful.

She is insanely flawless!!

She seemed to be pissed off or something. She was still being ironic and fun but she held that kind of attitude through and through. The Drake shade was priceless though.

She seemed to be pissed off or something. She was still being ironic and fun but she held that kind of attitude through and through. The Drake shade was priceless though.

I honestly can't see at all that she seemed to be pissed off. I think she was relaxed, hilarious, sassy and cute. Exactly how I always see her to be honest. Adore her personality and humour and she is different from every other star around. Perfection.

Got it to play, and it played for a while, but when the pic eventually froze, but the audio still worked. :)

So funny, she is.

Love that she mentioned two Mary Lambert videos as her favorites and fun to make- then why aren't you getting together to create a new majestic work?

I honestly can't see at all that she seemed to be pissed off. I think she was relaxed, hilarious, sassy and cute. Exactly how I always see her to be honest. Adore her personality and humour and she is different from every other star around. Perfection.

I agree. I watched it twice and I don't see anywhere where she could be pissed off.

After all these years, guys, if you don't understand her sense of humour, that's very pathetic, :lol:

Are those who think she was "pissed off" not native English speakers? I don't mean that in a patronising or critical way - I just wonder if that's why her humour doesn't come across for some people and they misinterpret her.

I'm baffled at those who think M was acting bitchy or not like her usual self. Are you guys even fans of her?

Guest Pud Whacker

Love that she mentioned two Mary Lambert videos as her favorites and fun to make- then why aren't you getting together to create a new majestic work?

:thumbsup:

I had no idea she was doing that, so was a nice surprise for me when I got on Twitter. I loved it. I love when she plays up, like pizza her fav food, please! Lol

The Drake put down was divine! More of that attitude, love it!