Saturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with Madonna

She looks amazing!

Some good questions from the fans. Much better than same of the lame interviews she has had to do in the past. She should do another one.

Guest Hunterlas

....Damn she looked GORGEOUS and was so relaxed and funny. I didnt want it to end!!!!!

Ok I'm sorry this is her best video this era! So natural just sitting there talking to the camera and no grillz! She looks truly amazing! So this was filmed in 1980 what? Forget the questions I could watch her alone just talking at random all night. The paper cut bit was hysterical!

I think most of these questions were stupid, but I guess that's what her staff picks for her to answer. Anyway, there were some good nuggets in there and it was great to hear that she wanted "Falling Free" to be a single off of MDNA. I agree it's too unconventional, but it is a beautiful track.

And I think the Drake thing really bothered her. In some ways, I feel bad that he inadvertently humiliated her publicly. I don't think he meant to. She is way above his star caliber anyway. She shouldn't be messing around with these pop-rap brats.

Obviously the Drake thing bothered her she is human after all. She is over it can joke about it and we should just move on from it and not discuss it anymore. All her videos should be filmed in her bathroom from now on!

Did anyone else get the vibe that she really didn't enjoy the REBEL HEART experience? (probably because of the hacking and such)

Did anyone else get the vibe that she really didn't enjoy the REBEL HEART experience? (probably because of the hacking and such)

I do get the vibe that she's been irritated during this era. I think the album production took longer than she wanted, the hacker leak, the cape fall, the Drake kiss debacle and the general commercial under-performance of an LP she has been flogging the shit out of with tons of promotion are also probably weighing on her a bit.

It's just life though. Nearly every era has had its share of obstacles and bad press (just some more than others). She had a lot of success from Confessions through MDNA (at least with the Superbowl and tour part) and I think we just got used to things going pretty well. She'll be fine and find another avenue of success again with this upcoming tour or a project after that.

She's just got a bee in her bonnet lately.

I loved hearing this:

• she wished Falling Free was a single
  • she's a big fan of Britney and would collaborate with her again
  • she's gonna sing S.E.X. on tour
  • she would release an album of unreleased material
  • making fun of Drake (two times)

YAY!