Saturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with Madonna

http://askanything.co/artist-page.php?id=madonna

Madonna will be sitting down to answer your questions! Get registered and submit your questions now for this exclusive event.

Don't forget to visitsaturdaynightonline.com on Saturday May 2nd, 2015 at 8pm EST to see if your questions get answered!

I think the guests who participate in these answer the questions on video so hopefully it gets ratchet

Britney did one awhile back and she answered a lot of stan-ny questions, like what the first song she recorded for Britney Jeanius was, what songs she wish were released as singles etc.

Guest Sinisin

Ask her whatever happened to Grindr and Hector?

This! Maybe they are waiting till the last minute. I think there was a 6 month time period for "prizes" to be distributed. But ask anyway!

I really want to know if she release Re Invention tour DVD. I try asking her this question since 2010 :(

Want to also find out about RIT DVD even though won't happen. :sad:

Want to ask about the release of any remasters of past albums. LAP, Erotic, ROL.

...I'm gonna... beat the... shit out of you... for asking me... all these stupid... questions... :lmao:

Duchess Sia did one of these a few weeks back! Hopefully good questions get picked, meaning...., EVERYONE REGISTER AND ASK A GOOD QUESTION NOW!!!

Want to also find out about RIT DVD even though won't happen. :sad:

Want to ask about the release of any remasters of past albums. LAP, Erotic, ROL.

Yes me too :order: I adore Re Invention Tour. My favourite of all time :)

Hi Madonna, how do you deal with hatred ? From strangers and sometimes friends you knew for 5 minutes 30 years ago and who keep on puting you down because having met you is their claim to relevancy ? No specific name *wink*

I want to know if she visits any forum dedicated to her, and if so, which one.

Me too! Although she'd probably say no even if she did visit a forum...imagine the havoc she'd cause if she named a specific site! The servers would be dead for days :D

Don't forget to ask her how she felt when Lola left for college, if her children inspire her and what instruments they play?

Hahaha.......this is so going to happen again.