Madonna in QUEBEC CITY

runa

I'm terrible at filming cause i dont look at the camera, i wanna see the show with my own eyes but I can't help myself from recording it either, :lol:

That's why I don't record anything ! I'm way to busy to jump, sing, scream, dance and look at her !! I can't take my eyes off of her, :lol:

I was expecting the worst from the Quebec City crowd but from the floor where I was they were really into it. Yes, they were older but who cares. I can't believe how ageist some people are being. The women behind me were probably in their late 50s but still going crazy. Good for them! Madonna seemed to appreciate the crowd too. That said, some people left before Holiday. Never seen that before at a M gig! Maybe the Quebec City crowd does suck!

The Montreal/Quebec City faux pas was funny, especially considering she did the same thing during the MDNA tour (Express Yourself). You could tell she was beating herself up over it and made a couple of self-deprecating comments about it during the show. From True Blue onwards the crowd seemed really into it. LAV and LVER got a great reception.

Just before WTG or GT, I can't remember, she started asking people in front of the heart for requests. I get the impression she might mix this section up during the tour and play some other songs. Lucky fans who get to see her on future dates!

Saying the crowd was old is not a question of ageism. It was just a question to state the fact. I was really surprised to see the crowd as it was way more older than any other place in the world I had the chance to see her.

Another thing I tended to see last night is that a lot of women were there because they love M and they brought their bf who were... how could I say... lethargic. In the end, it gave a strange impression with some people like me having a real blast and others with their crossed arms.

Saying the crowd was old is not a question of ageism. It was just a question to state the fact. I was really surprised to see the crowd as it was way more older than any other place in the world I had the chance to see her.

Another thing I tended to see last night is that a lot of women were there because they love M and they brought their bf who were... how could I say... lethargic. In the end, it gave a strange impression with some people like me having a real blast and others with their crossed arms.

Fair enough, maybe I misinterpreted the comments. I wasn't directing my comment at you :)

I agree with you, there were LOTS of bf's who didn't seem that into it. Despite all this, she still won the crowd over and put on an awesome show.

Loving her rapport with the "unapologetic bitches" She is equally as great with males and females. Thought she was lovely to Stephanie and their cute exchanges about her costume, wanting Steph's mother's Phone number to help with costumes and thanking her for not wearing high heels were fun and cute.